LOL at St Choke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the automatic choke is in mate!

the tigers are competetive, but squandering big leads to Souffs and raiders! no excuse there!

I don't care if the choke's on or not but want to avoid them . Every other team bar them and the Storm we have a good record against.

hopefully they meet each other in the first week. Then the Tigers finsh off the winner.

Then, we'll take over from there :)

Ceagle said:
Oh when St.Choke go merging in, Oh when St.Choke go merging in, oh how i love to see St.Choke flounder, Oh when St.Choke go merging in!!

I can hear another chorus of this lovely song.

I don't know how funny it will be if we drop down to 3rd and they end up in 6th

They will be lucky to make the 8 on account they wont win another game on current form.

Brookvale said:
when we played them. some of the hits our boys put on them were enormous.

their defence that night was superb, but they got home on some ref calls and runaway tries with Coward picking up the loose football.

have they won a game after our bashathon with them?

they are just warming up for life after Benny. St Choke is back!

Maybe we hurt them so bad their strategy that they are doing everything they can to not make the 8 so they don't have to play us again? ;-p

Well I am going to keep laughing at them, they held the Storm to 8 points and still got beaten.

Their attack is shot and Soward is the biggest joke in NRL history, he makes Paul Carrige look like a genius.

This was the most boring game of NRL I have seen in a while.

Did anyone see at the end of the game on 9 Friday night the boy, about 16 years old, pull his Storm scarf up high like a noose, it was very funny to all non-dragons fans.

Still I hope to avoid them in week 1 of the finals, with any luck they will finish 9th.

Ceagle said:
Oh when St.Choke go merging in, Oh when St.Choke go merging in, oh how i love to see St.Choke flounder, Oh when St.Choke go merging in!!

Hit it again.

Is that the ominous clinking of a choker-chain that can be heard around a certain Dragon's neck?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4