[Resurrected] Lol @ Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If I wasn’t rusted on to my club I’d simply walk away.

As it is I’m wondering if the powers to be will EVER let any other club , other than one from the cartel, win a Premiership again.

I really do fear a “‘St George “ like Dynasty from the Rorters.

If I wasn’t rusted on to my club I’d simply walk away.

As it is I’m wondering if the powers to be will EVER let any other club , other than one from the cartel, win a Premiership again.

I really do fear a “‘St George “ like Dynasty from the Rorters.

Same here, I've cancelled Foxtel as I only watch Manly games these days and it's my one day/night at the pub.
If not for MWDRLFC I'd have walked about 6 years ago when premeditated results became the norm.

Fifita escapes punishment
WOW
He apologies to the Balinese guy
Gets locked up for 3 day's
Pays a settlement
And the Nrl says there is insufficient evidence due to lack of an interpreter and so on the joke of the Nrl continues
Wow
NRL “Integrity Unit”:

Do you guys know how to speak the local Balinese language ?

No, so nothing to see here. Can someone call News Ltd to tell them the good news.

NRL “Integrity Unit”:

No, so nothing to see here. Can someone call News Ltd to tell them the good news.

Sounds like a good tactic if you get charged by the judiciary next season. Just start speaking another language and all the mono-linguals will freak out and declare the case dismissed!

David Fifita spends 3 days in a Balianese gaol for assault. "He" (and I use that term loosely knowing that it was more than likely Brisbane who actually coughed up the cash) then basically pays $30,000 as a bribe to get out of the gaol and back home to Australia.

And the NRL say that the evidence is inconclusive and thus won't sanction either Fifita or the Broncos.

I guess it wouldn't do having the host broadcaster's #1 Friday night team missing their biggest name player for a few weeks now would it......

I remember asking Paul Kent about this on one of his feedback blogs and he was lost as to why the NRL did nothing to chase this up...

The bigger questions for me is why didn’t the media chase this up....?

It was plain as day that something g untoward had happened but it got a free pass from all involved.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that one of their media mates (Mr P. R. Gould) was basically running Penrith at the time??

NRL “Integrity Unit”:

Orwelian isn't it, Put the 'Integrity Unit' in there with the other four ministries: the Ministry of Truth, the Ministry of Peace, the Ministry of Plenty, and the Ministry of Love.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8