[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
James Hooper has Nathan Peats as the other player that will possibly need to go by Friday, says that Parra have been talking about it for the last 24 hours. What team could afford or needs a hooker currently?

Knights or Titans would be my guess if that's the case.

You want to know how unbalanced this is from the NRL and its pigeon toed pea brain CEO Toad Greenturd?

The Speels are basically going to get away with a slap on the wrist for continued salary cap cheating over 5 of the past 6 years......

Earlier this year Greenturd was threatening continuing fines and loss of NRL competition points for Manly if we kept John Hopoate as our SG Ball coach in a competition that is not even run by the NRL.

We were going to be punished as much or more for that sideshow than the Speels have been for their blatant cheating.

Last edited:
If the other 15 CEO's are really pissed off with parramatta then surely they would just get together and agree not to buy any offcasts from parra who then wouldn't be able to get under the cap?

Hey MYOB....why bother coming here and trying your best door knocking Jehova impersonation ? Your mighty glow worms have now joined the list of cheats headed by the purple scum and bullgrubs....any results this year are tainted..and the whipping with a feather you guys are copping from the No Reality League just makes the situation laughable.....go back to your oneeyedtrousersnake page and wallow in your group denial over there....just remember you guys voted your tard management in for the last few years...and since when did squeel fans care what manly fans think, ' cause obviouly you've mistaken fans on this page for people who hive a f@ck about the plight of revisionist delusionists like yourself. ....do youself a favour....fork off and get a life....maybe buy an RBB membership and new pair off uggs to make youself feel better about the cheating squeels....maybe punch a few dozen cones before work if you have a job or need to put your dole form in....you're pissing in the wind here and I for one , can believe that uppity tards like you do exists just from observing the denialist parra turds at my workplace....go back to greystanes...they are missing their village idiot.....FFS.
Hey Westie, you do realise that some of us Eels fans don't live in Greystanes or Parramatta, some of us own our 500sqMeter MacMansions in the Hills district as apposed to renting a unit in Dee Why.

No cones here mate or dole payments, that is more the go of the waxhead.

Anyway while you wear your HiVis shirt at the factory tomorrow, have fun chatting to the other storemen.

Hey Westie, you do realise that some of us Eels fans don't live in Greystanes or Parramatta, some of us own our 500sqMeter MacMansions in the Hills district as apposed to renting a unit in Dee Why.

Anyway while you wear your HiVis shirt at the factory tomorrow, have fun chatting to the other storemen.
I used to be a store man...

Well Dan, it's is pointless arguing with you, as you say, you will just flick me from the site because you are the administrator.

Your arrogance is clear in your post. Your ignorance is clear as well and that's OK as we are all ignorant of something, it's when people overlay their ignorance with arrogance as you have that it's just pathetic.

I have been surprised by the poor me attitude of some of you lot, the conspiracy theories you subscribe to, that the NRL is propping up the Eels, giving us a soft penalty, in some way to shore up the game against the AFL & Soccer.

So your "pack of westies" inlaws accept the penalty, so do I and so do most Eels fans, we just reject the ludicrous notion that our club should be arseholed out of the competition this year and thankfully the majority of non biased commentators and ex-players agree with this.

Thank you for the tip on comprehension Dan, maybe you should work on yours, by referencing the SMH article, I was not justifying our cheating, I was attempting to show that there is a major problem with the NRL, one that your great club and it's great culture are not immune from.

Hopefully Manly make the semis and hopefully the Eels do as well, it's good for the game, it's a great rivalry, if we lose to you we will say "oh well", if we beat Manly you can comfort yourself with tears over beers, saying we cheated.

You could argue arrogance is coming onto a Manly site (the club which has significant history with your club...even before last year where most Manly fans believe the player you signed failed to put in the required effort for most of the year) and thinking you could convince anyone with your arguments....

I can sorta understand how our latest parramatta letroll feels, by trying to put myself in his shoes.

Imagine, if you will, that we were found to have been cheating the cap in the Northern Eagles days...

Ok....stop now. It's very depressing, I don't want anyone sinking THAT far...

Ok, as your *contribution* to this thread has gone along, and hasn't been as well-received as you clearly hoped it would, your attitude has become more aggressive and confrontational. That last paragraph, right there, has hoisted your wanker credentials about as far up the flagpole as they will go.

I know plenty of Hills District-based Parramatta supporters (went to high school in the north-west Bible Belt myself); not one of them is a self-important knob jockey about it. Hell, a couple of them even wear hi-vis to work every day. It's an honest living, what's your problem?

It takes a special kind of arrogance to come on another team's forum and expect your self-soothing pile of garbage to be believed and accepted. You dropped your facade a number of comments ago; it's about time you crawled back under your bridge, Trolly McTrollface.

Last edited:

500sqMeter = 500 sq Metre
MacMansions = McMansions ( as in McDonalds)
apposed = opposed

If you're going to come on here and spout that you are some type of better class westie because you live in the Hills at least have the decency to spell correctly.
Am I right to assume that when you use the term "own", you mean paying off, yeah?

The NRL should just scrap the cap all together, allow clubs to pay whatever they feel they can afford in the hope Sydney clubs eat each other alive with only the strong surviving.(Which will happen, if they survive and prosper all good the game and money grows with it)

In the background slowly increase funding to other states or growth areas of Rugby League during this period building a presence----create a new lower tier National/NZ provincial comp that is a feeder to the NRL but is not associated with clubs but regions.

Eventually clubs will die away and slowly be replaced by the new lower tier region teams as the interest builds---15-20yr plan.

Aim for 1.5-2% growth a year in this new competition to have a stealth like growth that doesn't ruffle too many feathers as it builds momentum.

Both sides of the fence be it Manly Fans delighting in what is happening to Parra or Parra fans happy to comfort themselves in "all other clubs are doing it why come down hard on us" are as pathetic as each other.

If one club cheats the inflationary pressure it puts on other clubs to compete,match or improve upon an offer lends itself to large scale rorting of the system, it is designed to fail.

At least with Melb it was more about retaining talent they produced along with having to offer more as an incentive for players to not return back home.

Melb and Parra are just the tip of the iceberg.

500? That is an incredible number of meters to have in your home Mr SquarePants. Even an oversized project home. What are they keeping track of, your internet usage across an industrial scale server set-up?

Or perhaps you meant (square) 'metres?' And there is no need to spell metres with a capital 'M,' other than at the beginning of a sentence. Oh yes, the noun is 'McMansion,' not 'MacMansion.' Apparently McMansions are a favoured abode of people of Irish ancestry, rather than Scottish ancestry.

And I thought you weren't one for stereotyping, based on which team people support?

This is just too easy...

Last edited:

lol waxheads

I remember Chief coming on here first go round and bragging about owning a Commodore haha

Close your eyes and clap twice for me at Hillsong on Sunday champ

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8