[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ok, as your *contribution* to this thread has gone along, and hasn't been as well-received as you clearly hoped it would, your attitude has become more aggressive and confrontational. That last paragraph, right there, has hoisted your wanker credentials about as far up the flagpole as they will go.

I know plenty of Hills District-based Parramatta supporters (went to high school in the north-west Bible Belt myself); not one of them is a self-important knob jockey about it. Hell, a couple of them even wear hi-vis to work every day. It's an honest living, what's your problem?

It takes a special kind of arrogance to come on another team's forum and expect your self-soothing pile of garbage to be believed and accepted. You dropped your facade a number of comments ago; it's about time you crawled back under your bridge, Trolly McTrollface.
My confrontational posts have only been after someone made such a post attacking me, read them all, Westie made some aggressive comments, I replied in a similar vein. Blewhisarseoff made attacking posts I replied in a similar manner. Your site administrator Dan also made derogatory references to "westies" and I returned serve.

I have had a post saying my arguments are piss weak and I replied telling the guy he makes a good argument.

Anyway this is a waste of time, a few of you are more 1eyed than 1eyedeel.

We will be playing for points and you guys will hate it.

Yer mate . I must of logged out by mistake but all sorted now . Im staying logged in now, and i swear i only called into the pub to put a pineapple on manly this weekend. No alcohol consumed.
I've done that before Brad. Locked myself out somehow. Was practically hyperventilating because I couldn't access my account. Omg, no Silvertails ...panic button aaaaaaaarg!
Dan rescued me. Forever grateful.

My confrontational posts have only been after someone made such a post attacking me, read them all, Westie made some aggressive comments, I replied in a similar vein. Blewhisarseoff made attacking posts I replied in a similar manner. Your site administrator Dan also made derogatory references to "westies" and I returned serve.

I have had a post saying my arguments are piss weak and I replied telling the guy he makes a good argument.

Mate, whatever. Funny that you mentioned 1eyedeel - yes, that's right - your club has a forum that you can post your musings and ramblings on! How about that?!

You posted on this forum with no intention other than to antagonise. And, funnily enough, in my experience it is quite often supporters of your club in particular who really seem to struggle with simple concepts about glass houses and the throwing of stones (or coins, as seems to be the preference out that way).

Nobody cares. You're not going to get agreement and sympathy here, go fishing for it somewhere else.

Mate, whatever. Funny that you mentioned 1eyedeel - yes, that's right - your club has a forum that you can post your musings and ramblings on! How about that?!

You posted on this forum with no intention other than to antagonise. And, funnily enough, in my experience it is quite often supporters of your club in particular who really seem to struggle with simple concepts about glass houses and the throwing of stones (or coins, as seems to be the preference out that way).

Nobody cares. You're not going to get agreement and sympathy here, go fishing for it somewhere else.
I actually had a modicum of sympathy for them, the fans that is.....

Right up until the denials and bullsh*t spewed forth and now I'm just "whatever mate"..

I actually had a modicum of sympathy for them, the fans that is.....

Right up until the denials and bullsh*t spewed forth and now I'm just "whatever mate"..

Yeah, my attitude towards them was shaped a fair while ago - by a good friend's husband who is always first to point fingers or laugh at other teams, but is straight out of the blocks with the whining, bullsh*tting, poor Pawwa crap any time they're in the sh*t.

I can honestly say I've never once felt the urge to post on another team's forum; if it were Manly in strife it would be the absolute last thing I'd do. Like I said earlier, takes a very special brand of arrogance to think anyone else wants to hear your crap denials...even moreso when it's specifically the club that you've attacked most with your cheating over the years.

Lol @MYBOB

Silvertails members wearing maroon coloured lenses. Who'd have thought it hey.

In other news, man lands on moon.

Please go.

First up, leave Bluey out of this.

We won't hate it (the playing for points) Spongy. Just sad (I am kidding) that you are so obtuse. You must be tired from flogging that dead horse? But at least you now realise you are wasting your time.

And M-W will be playing for points too, without the dubious undertones that surround Parramatta, that you are apparently comfortable with.

Last edited:
Considering the fairly politically correct stance the media seem to have taken on this of late.

They've cheated the cap, since 2010(?). Why dafuq are they talking leniency?

Ano other team would be playing for nothing and absolutely disgraced, but the Squeels are getting the "hard luck" angle and it sh*ts me to tears.

You cheated. Take your medicine and do a better job.

Im more worried why the f... am i a new member for . I went to log in when i got home from work and they made me rejoin . Now im starting all over again . Ive now sent 3 messages. Dont tell me ive got to put my thumb through torture all over again .
I wondered about that Brad, weird.

Awww diddums did my derogatory comment about my wifes family upset you.

Anyway, i'm tired of your dribble, its been amusing and fun. See ya

Wasn't ricky stuart coach at some time during the eels salary cap rorting?

Don't we think coaches know what's going on?

Should Ricky be investigated?

Should the raiders be investigated?

Should everyone be investigated!!!!! You're all witches!

Did I just hear Clinton Gutherson being interviewed (on NRL360) and when discussing players being forced to leave Parra for cap reasons saying that the same thing happened with him at Manly?
Didn't sound anything at all like leaving to play fullback.
Gutho was tapped, poor Hiku was tapped in absentia and only found out when he got back from the Kiwi Tour of the UK :mad:

the funny thing about parra fans is they want to hate us so much but they just cant,back in the day,when masters started all this hate ****e,parra tried to step in but wern't smart enough,the old magpies were continually not good enough against us,parra tried but failed until they bought a team around sterlo,kenny,and that kicker,whatever his name was,.
so parra,accept the fact that you are cheating loosers.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10