[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
BREAKING: Great news for @TheParraEels. ARLC chairman John Grant has confirmed the club will NOT be deducted four points for cap breaches.

So do the NRL publish the cut off dollar mark?
Or are the Eels just allowed to spend as much over the Cap as they can get out of their Pokies :wondering:
The " anointed ones" can do whatever it takes to win a Premiership, mark my words, the 2016 NRL favourites right there.

Needs to think with his head not his heart etc. Even if he's 'fit' his 3, 4 years out of the game would count against him. Good luck playing in the forwards at 36 after many years retired. The games passed him by...perhaps an apt swap for a crippled Watmough however.

Mark, haha, just wait till you get to know me ..

Between you & me, I actually like a lot of posters here , including your good self. It's a good community here.

Btw, I don't hate Manly, my father half supported Manly. As long as we beat you every time I've got no problems with anyone here.
We have no half Manly supporters on this site Electric Squeel .We are all full on Sea eagles. So if our passion gets the better of us from time to time please try and understand .
P.S.
When we retire our players your club pays for their super
Give my regards to Brad Arthur
Love
Bozo
481070508.jpg

Looks like all the cards are falling in the right place for parra. Hoppa offloaded, and if Watmough retires, they'll have a large war chest to lock in Paulo, and shop around.

Hoppa and Watmough's payout won't affect their cap, and no points deduction. But boy that's a lot of dosh their club has to fork out for 2 ex-manly players who did FA for them.

This also got me thinking about how rivals say we're up ****creek with our cap, if DCE cops a career ending injury.

Well it shouldn't be any different to Chocs situation, where the club will pay him out - but cap doesn't get affected.

Looks like all the cards are falling in the right place for parra. Hoppa offloaded, and if Watmough retires, they'll have a large war chest to lock in Paulo, and shop around.

Hoppa and Watmough's payout won't affect their cap, and no points deduction. But boy that's a lot of dosh their club has to fork out for 2 ex-manly players who did FA for them.

This also got me thinking about how rivals say we're up ****creek with our cap, if DCE cops a career ending injury.

Well it shouldn't be any different to Chocs situation, where the club will pay him out - but cap doesn't get affected.

If he cops a career ending injury then we are fine he is contracted for his playing career!

Put money on warriors and Parra this year, either to play out the gf or a bet on each for the comp. the NRL want one of these guys to win
Buggar , if they are going to play in the gf or win it im not watching it this season.

I agree 100% with Dan, the NRL are so predictable, they desperately wanted Souths to win ( and they did ) and they desperately wanted the Cowboys to win ( and they did).

I can feel it in my bones, they so want a Warriors win or for Parramatta to be resurrected, so you can bet they will get a dream run this year ( as we have seen already with the salary cap issue and the Eels).

The Donkeys will be better for their loss and have the perfect draw so I expect them to be thereabouts.

The Boys will struggle against the weight of being Premiers, it happens to all of them especially after the WCC travels, and every single team lifts against the reining Premiers, so even team 16 will be a hard game for them.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10