[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This sounds like a carbon copy of Choc's commentary last year about how much he has enjoyed training with Parra more than manly and turns out he had the worst pre season ever and could barely play last year. Correct me if I am wrong however Foran has been raving on about how much he is enjoying training with parra etc and turns out he's barely trained with the team at all.
Not training is the best training!

Just think, for Parra's 2.5M+ investment spread between Foz's hammy, Guthos knee, Chocs everything else and Hasson's skill, they've got one complete player!

This sounds like a carbon copy of Choc's commentary last year about how much he has enjoyed training with Parra more than manly and turns out he had the worst pre season ever and could barely play last year. Correct me if I am wrong however Foran has been raving on about how much he is enjoying training with parra etc and turns out he's barely trained with the team at all.
Telling the truth has always been somewhat challenging for Forme

8babe344e03a2dd317603a493b6b6175.jpg

I'd love preseason training too if they gave me a million and let me sit out of all the running drills etc.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Looks like @Eelectric is one of those rare people, a Parra supporter that's not a bad sort of bloke!!

Just a pity he's not a Manly fan as he would have fitted in well here.

Mark, haha, just wait till you get to know me ..

Between you & me, I actually like a lot of posters here , including your good self. It's a good community here.

Btw, I don't hate Manly, my father half supported Manly. As long as we beat you every time I've got no problems with anyone here.

@Dan is my imagination running wild or have the controls buttons been streamlined, last few days ? Could
Yep I made some changes to the design. Looking to see if this is enough for mobile or whether I need to do a specific design for mobile instead

Yep I made some changes to the design. Looking to see if this is enough for mobile or whether I need to do a specific design for mobile instead

@Dan It's pretty impressive. Only noticed my app is running slower than before the changes. It could be my connection ? Not sure..

Was thinking re the app notifications alerts you get when people press the like, agree, funny, etc buttons or posts is they stimulate a lot more activity & interaction. Extremely good idea. You don't realise how effective that is, unless you don't have it.

PS: Except for Eels trolls. Had to put my 'notifications' sound setting on vibrate, getting all these Troll, troll, troll notifications the first 72 hours of joining. I could of sold my mobile as a vibrator. It's calmed down now. Safe to put in my pocket again.

@Dan It's pretty impressive. Only noticed my app is running slower than before the changes. It could be my connection ? Not sure..

Was thinking re the app notifications alerts you get when people press the like, agree, funny, etc buttons or posts is they stimulate a lot more activity & interaction. Extremely good idea. You don't realise how effective that is, unless you don't have it.

PS: Except for Eels troll. Had to put my 'notifications' sound settings on vibrate, getting all these Troll, troll, troll notifications the first 72 hours of joining. I could of sold my mobile as a vibrator. Its calmed down now. Safe to put in my pocket again.

It's running faster for me so could be connection could be cacheing.

Alerts are huge I could have done hem without the app but preferred to go the full experience. I have some suggestions for the developer on the alerts like taking you straight to the post or straight to the alerts page

Mark, haha, just wait till you get to know me ..

Between you & me, I actually like a lot of posters here , including your good self. It's a good community here.

Btw, I don't hate Manly, my father half supported Manly. As long as we beat you every time I've got no problems with anyone here.

I tried SO hard to find NRL's first ever Golden Point game at Brookie :) I was at that game. Almost caught the ball from that penalty kick that sunk you blokes. I love that that will go down in the history books.

Manly wins first ever Golden Point game. Oh, and ....
Parramatta loses it ! Can put that next to your wooden spoons in that kitchen drawer you guys have full of them.

Hahahahaha.

BREAKING: Great news for @TheParraEels. ARLC chairman John Grant has confirmed the club will NOT be deducted four points for cap breaches.

So do the NRL publish the cut off dollar mark?
Or are the Eels just allowed to spend as much over the Cap as they can get out of their Pokies :wondering:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11