[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
my hi profile insider will be upset but hey,who on our side gives a flying fig,pity they cant get the other cheating fockers so we can make the eight:*

I hope the 8 points isn't true. They can still make the 8 on that and it sets it up for misleading tales of heroics. There's nothing heroic about cap rorting and they should be penalised by having zero chance of making the finals.
Absolute BS of a competition.

I hope the 8 points isn't true. They can still make the 8 on that and it sets it up for misleading tales of heroics. There's nothing heroic about cap rooting and they should be penalised by having zero chance of making the finals.
Absolute BS of a competition.

Talk about coming hat in hand. Oh,, you meant rorting.

Nothing on the Sports News.

Someone on twitter wrote that the penalty will be announced in Rep week to shield the players. Some will be in camp and others on a break @:cool:

Ultimately the Players can not voice an opinion as all the deals are between the Club and their Agent

They should be docked the whole season@:cool:

It may not be that easy for the Eels to make the 8. In the next four weeks they play Cowboys away, Bulldogs at home, Rabbits at home and Storm at home. Conceivably after 11 rounds they could still be on 2 points...at least we hope so. They would have to almost win all of their remaining matches to make the 8, with possibly 2-3 losses at most.

The truth is that none of us know what the punishment will be.

The crappy thing is that there is already enough inequity in this competition without sweeping rampant cheating under the carpet as well.

If the penalty doesn't rub the Squeels out of this year's title race and make them think twice before cheating again then it's not severe enough.

I just don't have any faith in Greenturd and the rest of them.

Why is it being announced on triple M?
Is this 100% legit before I start rubbing salt into family and friends?
I missed the first bit of what they said on Triple M but from what I could work out, the information came from Massoud's insider which was first aired in CH 7 news tonight. Apparently he said that the NRL will not be handing down their findings for another 2 weeks.

I can't see how the NRL can determine the penalty before they have concluded their investigation. So it's likely that this big scoop from Massoud is incorrect.

Nothing about it on any news website. Nothing about it on the NRL's web page.

I'll believe it when the NRL (probably Greenturd) comes out and gives their ruling.

Only losing 8 points, if true, would be an absolute farce.

Nothing about it on any news website. Nothing about it on the NRL's web page.

I'll believe it when the NRL (probably Greenturd) comes out and gives their ruling.

Will be a stage managed standing room only press converence, well publicised. To add gravity and solidarity there will be nodding heads arranged at a table, probably Grant et al, and centre stage the saviour, GREENTURD!

Just shows how corrupt the NRL have become if this is true!!!

Will wait until I hear it officially but Parra should be playing for nothing this year not a point and having to shed a few players in the process.

But you just wait if this only 8 point punishment is true Greenturd and the NRL will make sure parra get there dream run to the finals ( channel 9 and sterling will have a love fest with it ) and in the process the NRL will be supporting a bunch of cheating s***s.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10