[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I said before - zero points for the season and all rort TPA amounts count against the cap and if that means they have to shed players now to stay under for this year then so be it. It's their own fault/doing.

That is a just penalty and should deter other teams from trying this on again for about 5 minutes.

The NRL can't let the Eels make the final series. It would be criminal if it happened, knowing that the team was illegal and at an advantage over the other finalists.
Ten points is not sufficient, and still gives them a chance to sneak into the top eight.

Agree 100%,the precedent has been set with the penalties imposed on the Storm / Bulldogs, anything less than playing for nothing is a total cop out and shows that Nein don't only fund the game they own it!!

Agree 100%,the precedent has been set with the penalties imposed on the Storm / Bulldogs, anything less than playing for nothing is a total cop out and shows that Nein don't only fund the game they own it!!

Can't argue with any of that.

My only fear is that Greenturd is such a li****ck that he'll concoct some fantastic story to justify letting them get away with blatant cheating.

I don't want this game to turn into that big of a joke.

If he does back down there will be hell to pay from the other clubs and supporters. Its his first big test. He'd be a fool to under-estimate the negative reaction if he doesnt handle this with a firm hand.

There is also the issue with player/team attitude. I am the first to want these cheats docked points/money/ability to earn points. But I don't want to be the team to play them the week after.

I think we're safe. The NRL are not gonna come up with anything in the next 23 hours - let's be realistic. But I'd hate to be the team that play these cheats the week after they are "punished".

Mind you. Are we safe???? I am a negative prick and think they'll beat us on Thursday. Why should we play them when they care and not play them when they won't. Goes for a few other teams too - most of which I couldn't care less about.

It would be way worse then when teams change coaches. The backlash and false solidarity in the first week will be overwhelming. Then they'll be easy beats for other teams.

I know they are over but they ain't exactly busting with Origin stars. A heap of kids kicking on I saw last night and well coached.

You do realize that they are substantially under the cap this season?

They were barely over last year. To compare their cheating tonteams of the past is ridiculous.

They shouldn't lose any points at all but they will more than likely lose 6, which in itself is stupid because they have fixed the issues themselves and have self reported the entire time.

To draw comparisons go that if Melbourne and dogs is ridiculous. So much so that it isn't even worth the time comparing the two.

Trolls be trolling.

Parra has broken the rules far in excess of both the storm and dogs...and probably both combined.

Anyway parra will be happy. they've won their gf (which is beating Manly) and still, as it will always be...

lol @ parra

You do realize that they are substantially under the cap this season?

They were barely over last year. To compare their cheating tonteams of the past is ridiculous.

They shouldn't lose any points at all but they will more than likely lose 6, which in itself is stupid because they have fixed the issues themselves and have self reported the entire time.

To draw comparisons go that if Melbourne and dogs is ridiculous. So much so that it isn't even worth the time comparing the two.

My friend, if you are aspiring to be a great writer of fantasy you need to take more note of Tolkien, Rowling and Donaldson and see how they can make you almost believe what they are describing. Its a tough journey but keep at it and remember you've got to be at least close to reality for your readers to accept a level of suspension of disbelief.

image.jpeg
What about this one?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8