[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg
Nah, just remind me to never piss you off.

I'd almost bet the Squeals wont lose a point,if so its " game on" you buy whomever, you don't get caught "sweet", you get caught you just offload a few players and it's back to normal, meanwhile if not caught you can field a team well over the cap with immunity.

This is one of the biggest ever **** ups the game has seen, absolute total joke!!

I'd almost bet the Squeals wont lose a point,if so its " game on" you buy whomever, you don't get caught "sweet", you get caught you just offload a few players and it's back to normal, meanwhile if not caught you can field a team well over the cap with immunity.

This is one of the biggest ever **** ups the game has seen, absolute total joke!!

That theory only works if, like parra, you don't win anything during the cheating period. I'm sure if they won a comp during that time it would have been stripped.

I really do feel sorry for Nathan Peats

For no one from the board to not even say goodbye. Let alone apologise for the situation is shameful

And for him to say he's disappointed he put his body on the line ( played with a injured disc in his back ) for a club that didn't back him up is just sad.

But then it is Parra !

Ok so eels now play for points....the nrl moved super quick to ok the moves and to give them the green light....i just cant help feel that Toddy boy has money on the eels to finish in the top 8 maybe even to win the comp this whole eels debarcle makes the game look really really bad.
Shame Todd shame! You should also know Todd we are onto you ya corrupt bast**d!

Welcome to Todd Greenberg's NRL Reality TV era. This guy's era will be viewed in years to come as the darkest period in Leagues history. He will be looked on like Hitler, a sharp rise to power built up by a propaganda machine and when he is gone they will say "How the **** did we ever let that guy run the show?"

I am pretty sure the eels will lose 12 points. Greenberg confirmed that under the Sal cap rules he must hand down a provisional penalty and allow the eels the correct time to respond.

if there was a chance The eels weren't over the cap then Greenberg wouldn't have forced the Nathan Peats issue when that fool Schubert tried to tell the NRL they miscalculated the breach.

I can't see him going back on the 12 points. He'd lose the support of every club and everyone in the game except for Parra fans. I think he is just going through the proces and his legal team have advised him he must be clear on the process.

That theory only works if, like parra, you don't win anything during the cheating period. I'm sure if they won a comp during that time it would have been stripped.

Oh yeah. Manly would have been hung, drawn and quartered with Greenturd leading the charge. We'd have lost 2011 and they'd try to find some way of taking 2008 from us as well if they could. Then we'd be forced to offload DCE, the Turbo's and Parcell before they would even consider letting us play for points.

And don't try convincing them that any injury that may force someone like Snake or Skivy to retire should come off the cap. That's only reserved for 'special' cases like Watmough.

Are you surprised? This is greenturds way. Disaster that he is in charge of our game. This season is a sham while ever they are able to play for points. There needs to be a clean out from the top!!

Ok so eels now play for points....the nrl moved super quick to ok the moves and to give them the green light....i just cant help feel that Toddy boy has money on the eels to finish in the top 8 maybe even to win the comp this whole eels debarcle makes the game look really really bad.

Don't forget the bit about handing down the punishment during rep round which gave them 2 weeks to get organised before the next game.
The exact timing that also gives them a chance of making finals. It's a joke.

As I've said before, if they were fair dinkum it would have been no points for this year and parra being told to get their **** together for 2017.

Greenturd must be using the modern handbook on punishing kids. Ignore bad behaviour and reward when good.

I posted a thread in the off season questioning whether the eels were this year's fairytale based on their soft draw, high television coverage after coming 10th, the situation with the soccer and afl teams, and the media promotion of recruiting Foz. It was visible before a ball had been kicked.
The salary cap issue was a fork in the road but Toddy straightened it so that the cheats and their fans, amped up on misguided righteousness, can continue on a have a shot at the trophy.
Meanwhile, Manly as a recently successful team have been bashed into submission and practically taken out of contention by the schedule.
Action needs to be taken about the unfairness of television scheduling manipulating a team's chances in the comp.
Fan action is needed and the right people are needed on board to stop this rot.
That was quite a rant. I'm drinking good coffee.;)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8