[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
image.jpeg

This after they screwed him a car and TPAs

Poor Peats I feel for the poor fella :(

These Parra fans are killing me atm. One of there posts on 1EE-
"Parra need to show who is boss when the 5 officials leave

We need to find room in the cap and add Klemmer Segeyaro and Sue

We need to aim for 15/15 this year

We need to keep Norman Gordon and also Foran long term"

Good to hear Steve Sharp is staying positive.

I haven't commented much on this but here it goes

I dont understand the media spin and seemingly widely accepted notion that should Parra play for points against Souths they are a really good chance of playing the finals

For mine the Broncos or Cowboys would be only teams that could pull off an almost impossible task

Parra have lost 3 games already this season and for mine have been playing almost at their peak, they now have a star half undergoing personal issues, have had little in the way of injuries, have the turmoil of the salary cap drama and one of their best players about to get shipped out the door

They will lose more then 3 more

People talk about there draw but form is temporary, Roosters will improve as will we, Warriors can stay this bad forever.....point is upsets galore are still to come

If I was Parra I wouldn't make a kneejerk reaction and lose a quality players to chase a dream that is not going to eventuate

Play for zero points and aim for 17

Shhh! We want them to suck in 2017 too!

We all saw this coming, unfortunately: that Parramatta would be hit with a feather and the NRL would bend over backwards to prop them up.
Greenberg should have never been let anywhere near the NRL administration, let alone been given the top job. No one with so many ties to a club administration and a club (any club) should be involved in running the game. Goes for Shane Richardson, too. The Welsh banker was a bad idea, but we can't keep having the same pigs with their snouts in the trough.

The Peats deal HAS to be made up of more under the table payments by the slime bags probably with the blessing of the NRL.

Peats had all the power in these negotiations. He didn't have to leave unless it was worth his while. Throw in the fact his wife just started a job & there was every reason to stay.

To make him leave and to compensate his wife & her salary, money had to change hands.

More dodgy deals no doubt & the NRL probably helped them do it.

This game is so corrupt!!!!

Last edited:
But @manlywarringah the papers said it was mutually beneficial to everyone... Surely they're not trying to fool us!!

Maybe Peats is an old fashioned bloke who wants his wife at home cooking, cleaning and having his slippers ready for him when he gets home?

Maybe she didn't really want to go back to work?

Maybe Nathan Friend think the workload of being the Titans hooker is too much and he wants some competition?

Maybe the other 14 clubs want the cheats to be able to play for points?

Whom ever at the NRL approved the contract of Michael Jennings needs to be sacked. The rort and deceit get stronger every day over this story. The grubby little fingers of the Dalai and his cronies on the board have facilitated this cheating yet the love in from the nrl and the lengths they are going to in order to protect the worms is unfair on every compliant club in the competition!!

This whole story is just farcical now, the No Real Leadership lurch from one disaster to another.

And really they have just opened Pandora's box with their actions over the last week or so.

Greenslime should be sacked and a truly independent CEO appointed , not some clown from the UK, an Aussie, but one without any baggage and no allegencies.

It's the only way forward but you can bet it won't happen.

Years after the Zombie apocalypse, dead people will be sitting around reading the Lol@Parra thread and laughing their heads off.

Well....except for Parra Zombies. They'll be wandering around bleating about how harshly they were done by!

Then the rest of the zombies will notice how there isn't any difference between Parra supporters then and now (except the zombies have more teeth, and more brains courtesy of the zombie diet.)

Not really an lol but...

To the surprise of no one anywhere ever....

Junior Paulo is a certain starter despite being found in breach of his NRL contract by playing a game of park rugby union.

*daily telegraph

Come to think of it....breaching a contract, using a fake name....Paulo is just setting himself up to be a parra board member in his retirement!!!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12