[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I can not understand how the NRL will even allow this cheating scum team to play for any points at all this year, let alone as early as possible as this Friday night.

The apparent speed in how they are getting cap compliant is just too convenient in my book, something is just not right at all.

(P.S. Have the worms actually lost any points at this stage?)

Last edited:
I haven't commented much on this but here it goes

I dont understand the media spin and seemingly widely accepted notion that should Parra play for points against Souths they are a really good chance of playing the finals

For mine the Broncos or Cowboys would be only teams that could pull off an almost impossible task

Parra have lost 3 games already this season and for mine have been playing almost at their peak, they now have a star half undergoing personal issues, have had little in the way of injuries, have the turmoil of the salary cap drama and one of their best players about to get shipped out the door

They will lose more then 3 more

People talk about there draw but form is temporary, Roosters will improve as will we, Warriors can stay this bad forever.....point is upsets galore are still to come

If I was Parra I wouldn't make a kneejerk reaction and lose a quality players to chase a dream that is not going to eventuate

Play for zero points and aim for 17

Posted: 11 May, 2016 by The 7th Tackle
The 7th Tackle - Round 10

Tackle One – Jennings contract queried
Serious questions are being asked as to how and why the NRL registered Michael Jennings’ contract with Parramatta in January, given it had already been receiving tip-offs that the club was involved in funny third party deal business. And those questions are being asked from within Parramatta, too.

It’s understood Jennings’ deal is worth around $3 million over four years, although the Roosters contributed more than half of his $750,000 salary for this season.

That left the Eels to carry about $350,000 – a decent chunk of their alleged $570,000 breach for 2016.

Understandably, Nathan Peats and his wife are furious about being asked to leave Parramatta to remedy the mess.

Those close to Peats feel that the fairest way to solve the problem is to de-register the last player Parramatta signed – Jennings.

That’s also harsh on Jennings; but there was always going to be someone who gets seriously burned.

Peats is feeling the heat to make a call in the next 36 hours and his wife – who just returned to work in Sydney’s west after giving birth to the couple’s first child last year – is absorbing much of the stress.

The situation is not made easier by the fact Peats is one of the players who was owed third party deals and last year robbed of a sponsor car the club had promised him.

He’s since been given a lease car that’s counted toward Parramatta’s salary cap. The mess is a massive test for new NRL boss Todd Greenberg – not least of all because Jennings’ manager, Isaac Moses, is a close personal friend.

Then there’s the issue of the Titans – where Peats is being pushed - being controlled by the NRL.

League Central has a commercial imperative to have Parramatta competing for points in the interests of its broadcasters and sponsors. Is that not a conflict as well?

Rival clubs are watching the situation closely, wary the Titans might be given any sort of unfair advantage to ensure Peats is moved on as quickly as possible.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...round-10-featuring-josh-massoud-and-liam-cox/

Did I read the article right, in that Greenslime is close friends with Isaac Moses, Michael Jennings manager?

And surely it is not a strange far out coincidence that the NRL owned Coke Coast are able to get Peats paper work processed in lightning speed time, by Friday perhaps???

This crap is getting worse by the day......!

Had to laugh, checked the titans forum,
1) surprised one exists.
2) one member is suggesting peats as their best signing in past 5 years.

:giggle: they are pushing sh*t uphill since DCE did a 180 in the pike position.

If the article from 7th tackle is correct and Greenslime is close friends with player manager Isaac Moses then the plot thickens in this sickening world of dodgy NRL dealings.

So Isaac Moses was one of the managers who was banned for about six months after being involved with the Purple Scum systematic cheating scheme.

Can anyone find a website for where this guy works? Apparently works for ID Elite Sports Management, has a facebook page, but no website? Also found Isaac linked with from the facebook page - Titan Management, but can not find a website.

Anyway, not that I really care, just seems very, very dodgy.

Furthermore, how can Greenslime really be a fair leader of the NRL, quite simply he can not. Do you think he would want player managers investigated? He has far too many conflicting interests and I honestly don't know how he possibly could have got the role in the first place.

I can not understand how the NRL will even allow this cheating scum team to play for any points at all this year, let alone as early as possible as this Friday night.

The apparent speed in how they are getting cap compliant is just too convenient in my book, something is just not right at all.

(P.S. Have the worms actually lost any points at this stage?)
I'm filthy that that Greenscum timed his announcement in order to give these cheating mongrels the best part of a fortnight to get their affairs in order, that alien headed bastard couldn't have been more helpful or accommodating to the parramatta cause, had it been us the hammer would have come down hard and fast, someone somehow has to engineer a way to remove this clown before he does irreparable damage to our code.

These Parra fans are killing me atm. One of there posts on 1EE-
"Parra need to show who is boss when the 5 officials leave

We need to find room in the cap and add Klemmer Segeyaro and Sue

We need to aim for 15/15 this year

We need to keep Norman Gordon and also Foran long term"

For the first time in a long time, Parramatta are salary cap compliant.

That is the scenario after Nathan Peats, his manager, the Eels and the Gold Coast agreed to terms on a deal that is mutually beneficial to all parties. Peats will now become a Titan ahead of the club's clash with the Roosters, while the Eels will be below the legal limit when they run out against South Sydney on Friday night.

1462964402902.jpg

On his way: Nathan Peats has signed for the Gold Coast. Photo: Getty Images

Peats was the last crucial piece of the puzzle as the embattled club attempted to shed the $570,000 worth of talent required to get under the cap.

Peats was shattered about the prospect of being squeezed out of the blue and golds but the fact they wouldn't offer him a contract for next season – coupled with the pressure of being the man holding the key to Parramatta playing for points – effectively left him with little choice.

In the end, neither the Eels or the Titans had much bargaining power. Parramatta had to move Peats, while the Gold Coast, having missed out on so many of their recruitment targets, weren't in a position to knock back a quality player being thrown their way.

"Parramatta hooker Nathan Peats has tonight agreed to terms to play for the Aquis Gold Coast Titans for the remainder of 2016 and the 2017 seasons," the Titans said in a media release on Wednesday night.

"The 25-year-old, who has played 89 NRL games for Parramatta and South Sydney and has also played back row, will leave Sydney for the Gold Coast in coming days."

The NRL is also close to rubber-stamping an arrangement with Anthony Watmough that will allow the majority of his career-ending insurance not to be counted on Parramatta's cap.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...but-sealed-20160511-gosw6y.html#ixzz48LsxkPX7
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12