[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Whom ever at the NRL approved the contract of Michael Jennings needs to be sacked. The rort and deceit get stronger every day over this story. The grubby little fingers of the Dalai and his cronies on the board have facilitated this cheating yet the love in from the nrl and the lengths they are going to in order to protect the worms is unfair on every compliant club in the competition!!
Hard to believe, isn't it, that the best rorters in the NRL couldn't give Doesn'tmatta a few tips on avoiding cap dramas when they exchanged Jennings pre-season.

@Dan and co ... any chance we can have the ladder on the site adjusted so Parra have zero points? We probably only have until tomorrow night before they, miraculously and unbelievably, have points again.

Looks like MyBob has disappeared.

I saw him on 1 eyed eel on Monday posting about how he is taking the good fight to our site defending the eels on his own. To his credit he said we were pretty decent.

As soon as the injunction on Sharp and his mates was lifted and the NRL came out and said to Ian Schubert - mate wtf are you talking about. You are over the cap by 570k now deal with it - the eels trolls have all gone very quiet again.

I still cant believe Schubert thought the NRL had the 570k incorrect and then was stupid enough to start telling the Media that. He cant be the full quid . Even if he had a different view surely that is a confidential conversation he would have with the NRL not start blurting it out to the media before he had even met with them. I noticed he hasn't come out and said opps sorry Eels fans the NRL was right I added it up incorrectly.

Back to parra trolls and its just amazing what a fcukwit that Chief is. He was even posting fake tweets on here last year and boasting about having Watmough and getting Foran etc and of course the gutless pr.ick is nowhere to be seen now.

@Dan and co ... any chance we can have the ladder on the site adjusted so Parra have zero points? We probably only have until tomorrow night before they, miraculously and unbelievably, have points again.
Not really, its sourced from an official source, and will be a pain to code around it

Looks like MyBob has disappeared.

I saw him on 1 eyed eel on Monday posting about how he is taking the good fight to our site defending the eels on his own. To his credit he said we were pretty decent.

As soon as the injunction on Sharp and his mates was lifted and the NRL came out and said to Ian Schubert - mate wtf are you talking about. You are over the cap by 570k now deal with it - the eels trolls have all gone very quiet again.

I still cant believe Schubert thought the NRL had the 570k incorrect and then was stupid enough to start telling the Media that. He cant be the full quid . Even if he had a different view surely that is a confidential conversation he would have with the NRL not start blurting it out to the media before he had even met with them. I noticed he hasn't come out and said opps sorry Eels fans the NRL was right I added it up incorrectly.

Back to parra trolls and its just amazing what a fcukwit that Chief is. He was even posting fake tweets on here last year and boasting about having Watmough and getting Foran etc and of course the gutless pr.ick is nowhere to be seen now.
I banned him, that's why he disappeared

They have never lost any points and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't lose any at all. The official NRL Ladder still has them in 5th position on 12 points and now that they are now supposedly under the cap, they are able to further add to those 12 points.

The Breach Notice issued by Greenturd on the 3rd of May was only a 'proposal' (based on the preliminary findings).

As it was only a 'proposal', nothing was set in concrete so you could say that none of the proposed penalties outlined in the NRL 'Parramatta salary cap preliminary findings' Media Release will happen, including docking them of their competition points thus far this season.

With further reference to another NRL article titled 'Eels breaches must stop today: Greenberg', Greenturd gave them a get out clause from any penalty being applied when he said that:

the "Eels had the right to respond to the proposed penalties and that Tuesday's decision wasn't final.

"The nature of these preliminary findings is such that the club has a final opportunity to do so and we will consider the club's response with an open mind," he said.

"It's important that everyone understands that we will not reach a final view on either conduct or sanctions until the club and the officials have had a chance to respond."

http://www.nrl.com/draw/telstrapremiership/ladder/tabid/10251/default.aspx

http://www.nrl.com/parramatta-salary-cap-preliminary-findings/tabid/10874/newsid/95530/default.aspx

http://www.nrl.com/eels-breaches-must-stop-today-greenberg/tabid/10874/newsid/95541/default.aspx

Peats was on NRL360 and he has secured a better deal, plus his Dad lives up on the GC.

Good luck to him, he handled his sacking with class :clap:
I found it strange that BA said that he was like a father figure to Peats a day after another father figure to Peats, like the real one - his Dad, called them all out...

I think BA is starting to think he's gods gift. Buddy, your record is still crap and your season starts now.

Just saw Peats on NRL360 and this deal is very suspicious.It seems he is getting more money from a NRL run club,is this not a conflict of issue?And Peats claims the Eels were very confident that the side could go on and win this yr.Of course they could,because they had an illegally assembled side.12 points,a fine that I suspect won't be too difficult to pay,release 1 player that wasn't likely to play first grade this season,1 player who was busted when they signed him who is forced to retire and 1 player who they had enough cover in his position.This has been a major black mark on not just Parra but Greenturd and the NRL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8