London Olympics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Usain did it again this morning. I thought Blake might have given him a closer run, but the big man did it going away on the line. Phenomenal performance. Felt sorry for Asafa Powell, a Jamaican 1,2,3 would have been something to see.

Bolt is looking good to repeat his 3 gold medal haul from Beijing.

Usain did it again this morning. I thought Blake might have given him a closer run, but the big man did it going away on the line. Phenomenal performance. Felt sorry for Asafa Powell, a Jamaican 1,2,3 would have been something to see.

Bolt is looking good to repeat his 3 gold medal haul from Beijing.

Kiwi's should get stuck into the aussies while they can and our results have been below par for sure.

Really going to be riding on Pearson and the hockey teams to get us above the kiwi's.

Suprised we arnt ranking the medal tally by silvers yet in the press, think we are 3rd, or at least total medals where we would be about 10th i guess

Kiwi's should get stuck into the aussies while they can and our results have been below par for sure.

Really going to be riding on Pearson and the hockey teams to get us above the kiwi's.

Suprised we arnt ranking the medal tally by silvers yet in the press, think we are 3rd, or at least total medals where we would be about 10th i guess

I saw a new pic today fluffy, medal tally is 1 of your papers now has "Aus Zealand" lol

We have 1 sure thing left, Vili in the shotput. 2 reasonable chances in the canoes and normally there or thereabouts in the triathlon. Our 1500m guy got silver in Beijing so he could be a shot there as well

I saw a new pic today fluffy, medal tally is 1 of your papers now has "Aus Zealand" lol

We have 1 sure thing left, Vili in the shotput. 2 reasonable chances in the canoes and normally there or thereabouts in the triathlon. Our 1500m guy got silver in Beijing so he could be a shot there as well

Michael Diamond choked big time in the Trap Shooting,despite equaling the world record in qualifying.

Diamond went into the final with a perfect 125 from 125, but missed five shots in the final to be left in a shoot-off for the bronze medal with Kuwait's Fehaid Aldeehani.

The Australian held a one shot lead with five targets remaining.

He missed again in the shoot-off handing Aldeehani the bronze medal.

He must be a Dragon fan!!!

Michael Diamond choked big time in the Trap Shooting,despite equaling the world record in qualifying.

Diamond went into the final with a perfect 125 from 125, but missed five shots in the final to be left in a shoot-off for the bronze medal with Kuwait's Fehaid Aldeehani.

The Australian held a one shot lead with five targets remaining.

He missed again in the shoot-off handing Aldeehani the bronze medal.

He must be a Dragon fan!!!

We missed out on the shotput, 2nd to 1 of the worst looking things I have ever seen lol

There is a sailing class where you guys are guaranteed a gold and us a silver

We missed out on the shotput, 2nd to 1 of the worst looking things I have ever seen lol

There is a sailing class where you guys are guaranteed a gold and us a silver

Yeah we can only loose the sailing to you and basically it has to be a DNF to do so.

Also won the mens laser last night and are looking good in 2 other events, womens match race was undefeated prior to quaters.

Sailing could get more golds than the rest of the team combined

Yeah we can only loose the sailing to you and basically it has to be a DNF to do so.

Also won the mens laser last night and are looking good in 2 other events, womens match race was undefeated prior to quaters.

Sailing could get more golds than the rest of the team combined

As an aside I am in fiji and the coverage is far better....

Anyone catch the medal preso for the mens 400mtr hurdle? The winners reaction was amazing...

As an aside I am in fiji and the coverage is far better....

Anyone catch the medal preso for the mens 400mtr hurdle? The winners reaction was amazing...

Speaking of the 500m hurdles...

tumblr_m8bnmowo0j1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

Most appropriate name of the olympics.

Did anyone watch the Boomers play the Ruskies the other night? Incredible game. Jumped off the lounge & scared the dog when Patty Mills nailed the 3 to win it, immense performance from the lads. Shame they're going to go up against Team USA straight away, they would've been a chance at getting to the semi-finals if they'd managed to get onto the other side of the draw.

Speaking of the 500m hurdles...

tumblr_m8bnmowo0j1qjnhqgo1_500.jpg

Most appropriate name of the olympics.

Did anyone watch the Boomers play the Ruskies the other night? Incredible game. Jumped off the lounge & scared the dog when Patty Mills nailed the 3 to win it, immense performance from the lads. Shame they're going to go up against Team USA straight away, they would've been a chance at getting to the semi-finals if they'd managed to get onto the other side of the draw.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4