Lost Silvertail Badge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Yeah sorry,i just partially trained my stepmothers mother in the usage of a pc....also tomorrow i have an operation which is particularly frightening

Hope it all goes well for you.....

As many times as they say its simple etc I can't help but have fears,i guess this fear is akin to Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

45 minutes and its over from the as far as the booking said...

Btw thx Ernie

The Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Yeah sorry,i just partially trained my stepmothers mother in the usage of a pc....also tomorrow i have an operation which is particularly frightening

As many times as they say its simple etc I can't help but have fears,i guess this fear is akin to Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

Btw thx Ernie

Not the dreaded "cut and nick job" is it??

If so might take 45 mins but you mightn't walk for a week!!

is it lasik?

we should frame a market on this

Mark from Brisbane said:
The Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

Btw thx Ernie

Lol same area, but medically required unfortunately.....I'm not scared of the C, I'm scared of the op itself, thankfully it will not have the same effect as the snip, the one or two treatments after said procedure may though, but more embarrassing procedures between the op and the treatment will nullify that aswell so things arent to bleak, very bright

The Eagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
The Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

Btw thx Ernie

Lol same area, but medically required unfortunately.....I'm not scared of the C, I'm scared of the op itself, thankfully it will not have the same effect as the snip, the one or two treatments after said procedure may though, but more embarrassing procedures between the op and the treatment will nullify that aswell so things arent to bleak, very bright

I had to have a procedure in the same region years ago, I went to have an ultrasound, no problems I thought, till the person said "would you mind, we have a group of first week med students that we would like to view the procedure"' not much I could do, me leggs were in the stirrups and I couldn't get up, and embarrassing, YES I still have nightmares about it... but I can say there we some good sorts there as med students and I will leave the story there.

Take it easy, it will all be OK for you.

Ryan would have been pointing features out.

I'd be careful cambo doesn't get wind of the op and think you are getting the ladyboy procedure.

Good luck mate hope it goes off without a hitch

Today the I'm a Silvertail badge arrived and now is safely under lock and key, guarded by my Corgi, who thinks there is food with it.

I want to thank everyone for their interest and kind comments on this.

I have PM Eagles Nest 08 to personally thank him but I do want say here a big thanks to him for so generosity and putting a smile back on my face, mate you are a legend.

It is really great to know that there are still people that do things for others out of kindness and not for any reason other than to help some out.

Thank you all.

Daniel said:
Ryan would have been pointing features out.

I'd be careful cambo doesn't get wind of the op and think you are getting the ladyboy procedure.

Good luck mate hope it goes off without a hitch
**** u Dan u Rex hunt :)

Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
I'm never being cut up again, this is the f**king worst pain ever

Sorry to hear that mate, but I hope everything went ok for you and you recover soon.

operation went better than most,i did not anticipate this kind of pain, but they did cut lower stomach muscles so its to be expected, had to eat a few sanga to get the bp normalised, but now panadol are skittles after a life with out painkillers lol, sitting up is absolute hell

The Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

Sorry to hear that mate, but I hope everything went ok for you and you recover soon.

operation went better than most,i did not anticipate this kind of pain, but they did cut lower stomach muscles so its to be expected, had to eat a few sanga to get the bp normalised, but now panadol are skittles after a life with out painkillers lol, sitting up is absolute hell

Did you have an operation to fix a hernia? If you did, then I know the pain that you are going through. I had that procedure carried out in September 2008.

Jethro said:
The Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

Did you have an operation to fix a hernia? If you did, then I know the pain that you are going through. I had that procedure carried out in September 2008.

Its like the worlds worst stitch in my lower right stomach, wasnt hernia...it was the big c, it never hurt at all which is supposed to be a great sign,i have no fears only pain atm, its a common type with great rates of survival,i was told that if I was going to get it during my life this is the one I want and as an added bonus it was detected super early

The Eagle said:
Jethro said:
The Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

Its like the worlds worst stitch in my lower right stomach, wasnt hernia...it was the big c, it never hurt at all which is supposed to be a great sign,i have no fears only pain atm, its a common type with great rates of survival,i was told that if I was going to get it during my life this is the one I want and as an added bonus it was detected super early

:( Gee mate, sorry to hear that it was the big C and I hope that you recover from it well with no recurrence of it anywhere else in your body at later stages in your life. :)

I am scared of cancer myself as it runs in my mother's side of the family. Her mother died of breast cancer and both her father and a brother died of lung cancer. In recent years, my sister has had a breast cancer removed and my mother has had a cancerous tumor around her uterus-bladder area that wasn't removed but treated with radiation and low dose chemo and one of my cousins on my mother's side has also had breast cancer and had the breast removed.

As for the pain that you are going through, I still think that I know roughly what the pain that you are going through as the pain that you have described sounds like the pain that I was having after my hernia op.

Cancer is a bitch. My dad has inoperable pancreatic cancer and was almost on his death bed until we found a miracle worker of an Oncologist (Dr Andrew Dean).
If it weren't for him, my old man would have been dead a year ago.

Earnie, keep the faith brother.

WAMF said:
Cancer is a bitch. My dad has inoperable pancreatic cancer and was almost on his death bed until we found a miracle worker of an Oncologist (Dr Andrew Dean).

Great to hear the good news about your dad WAMF , as every survivor gives hope to the rest of us . I wish The Eagle a speedy recovery so he can be back on deck to help us support the best team in the comp The Mighty Sea Eagles !!!

Earnie the Eagle said:
Today the I'm a Silvertail badge arrived and now is safely under lock and key, guarded by my Corgi, who thinks there is food with it.

I want to thank everyone for their interest and kind comments on this.

I have PM Eagles Nest 08 to personally thank him but I do want say here a big thanks to him for so generosity and putting a smile back on my face, mate you are a legend.

It is really great to know that there are still people that do things for others out of kindness and not for any reason other than to help some out.

Thank you all.

'Earnie the Eagle' - I received your personal message so thanks and I will reply over the weekend.

Glad the badge arrived safely.

BOZO said:
WAMF said:

Great to hear the good news about your dad WAMF , as every survivor gives hope to the rest of us . I wish The Eagle a speedy recovery so he can be back on deck to help us support the best team in the comp The Mighty Sea Eagles !!!

Yes WAMF, it is great to hear that your Dad is doing well with his cancer. I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8