Lowe didn't get a sponsor,who is Jonesyv2 going to go off half cocked about now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I would be so enbarrassed if I were him

Yeah I put the call out for jonesy to respond on the main forum but got nothing...good lesson not to shoot your mouth off while having a sarcastic crack at other posters at the same time ....unless you have the full facts on hand...

I stand by my comments, this place is full of the biggest whingers out. I am happy that the next whinge is about me what's next?

then after that what else can you whinge about?

Jonesyv2 link said:
I stand by my comments, this place is full of the biggest whingers out. I am happy that the next whinge is about me what's next?

not having anything to whinge about?

that would never happen Dan.

While there is one nob left standing there will be something for the good citizens of Gotham to whinge about.

and no jonesy i wasnt particularly talking about you there.

Jonesy why don't you just suck it up and admit you jumped the gun. I just jumped on this thread to have a go at your ridiculous comment which you started. You say you stand by your comments but your original comment was yesterday proven to be wrong!

Jonesyv2 link said:
We have 2 sponsors, i stand corrected it should of said Sponsors not Sponsor. Point taken.

Wow that's realyl stubborn jonesy. In the face of truth you cling to a misconception. jeez.

Jonesyv2 link said:

This is the "have a whinge" section of the forum,isn't it?

Jonesy you have been proved wrong ....you credited lowe for getting the sponsors on board yet they only  came on board due to the fact he failed to get any sponsors. Everyone jumps the gun from time to time but obviously you are just not man enough to put your hand up and admit it ...come on Mr Jones don't be so stubborn ....you can't keep running from what you said, after all it was you who went to the trouble of starting  the  original thread...

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298958736[/time]

And jonesy you remind me of a sooky kid who doesn't like it when they don't get their own way...if this place is so full if whingers here's a tip- don't use the site. It's not as though you have anything decent to contribute anyway, so you would be no loss.

Jonesyv2 link said:
We have 2 sponsors, i stand corrected it should of said Sponsors not Sponsor. Point taken.

Have you considered a career in politics....No wait

Just kidding Jonesy...I think the guys are just having a dig. If you drop the ball you raise your hand and take ownership.

BY the way Gronk, good to meet you (ever so briefly) in fron tof AAMI...sorry you guys didn't make it to Bay 10

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2