Lowie's Letter Box Sponsorship Pamphlet Drop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Since when did Leichardt get past Brookie. Any ground you have to swim to the urinal has to be worse

Darren link said:
True Mosto I agree, but anyone with a million dollars is usually pretty cluey

ie: they won't be basing their decision on the broken record ramblings of big D from ST.

Wheel I didn't, and WAMF all I read on this thread and many others is negative ****e about the club.  Enough already.  The idea of sending out club promo stuff in a local govt area mailout is a good idea.  We cover Manly and Warringah don't forget.  And who says the Warringah council don't like us.  And anyway don't we all live by the slogan 'we don't care'?  Bring on the footie, all this negative stuff is depressing.  

Fair enough about the negative ****e but what is the club doing to rectify the situation?
The current nuffy CEO is not the man for the job. Never was and never will be. Even Ryan can see that :)

The Begging Bowl argument written by the Daily goes well over my writings, sounds like the jersey will be drawing a huge 300 grand major sponsor, yeah hah

Ryan link said:
The whole issue with this thread, is that I actually believed Lowe would really letter box drop to attain a major sponsor, and thought this was legitimate ! LoL.

Hey, it's the way things were done in the 70's.
 MAybe potential sponsors have been shown his efforts in the very twee "Ask Lowie" missives.  

I remember everyone bagging Ryan and Mata about their views on the current management, they seem to have been right all along :-[

Funnily enough it is never Lowe that I was concerned about but the mindset that appointed him in the first place. Lowe will go shortly but those people will remain and still be in the driving seat. (What good, young, idealistic and capable manager is going to sit in a CEO after what happened to the previous one?)

We rather quickly need some vision, some direction and some energy to compete in the corporate market.

Matabele link said:
Cue Vidmar to give us our monthly dose of group think .......

I would probably prefer that at the moment rather than rehashed barbs that make Monaghan look like a straight runner :p

Nothing could make MM look like a straight runner MB.

but your point is valid on rehashing, unfortunately those that are rehashing will keep doing so till the cows come home, and draw new disciples as they go.....

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186300.msg312479#msg312479 date=1295484353]

I would probably prefer that at the moment rather than rehashed barbs that make Monaghan look like a straight runner :p
[/quote] The validity stands.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=186300.msg312506#msg312506 date=1295492498]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186300.msg312479#msg312479 date=1295484353]

[/quote] The validity stands.
[/quote]

That you like going in circles? I'll agree with that. :)

I'm on a straight line.  It's just a pity the failings of a few continue to lay a pave of bitumen before me. 

I think it is a stretch to blame Des' "under the radar" approach for us not having a major sponsor.

I would have thought Lowe was to blame, as one of his most important tasks is to ensure we have a major sponsor.  However having read Darren's post maybe Lowe's job is much harder than I thought.

Anyone care to put together a positive pitch to a potential sponsor?  I've read so much negative stuff I've forgotten what the positives are...

Lowe didnt come on board without a meeting of minds with the owners on what his approach to sponsorship would be.

Of course Im sure someone here will be able to accurately fill us in on what that was and if Lowe has followed that agreed path or deviated towards failure. 

Jatz Crackers link said:
Lowe didnt come on board without a meeting of minds with the owners on what his approach to sponsorship would be.

Of course Im sure someone here will be able to accurately fill us in on what that was and if Lowe has followed that agreed path or deviated towards failure. 
  Well clearly he didn't tell them the jersey looked better without an adornment worth $1m per season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8