Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
had another look this morning. If there are no charges against Hurrell, they've just opened the door for players to run into melee's with shoulder charges.

It stemmed from that issue down the field where gubb got involved.

Then when we scored lussick patted gubb on the head, usual footy banter.

I assume thats when hoffman decided to get involved.

Tuivasa-Sheck was a standout in attack (we did well to minimise his impact) and outstandingly useless in defence. He seemed to use his famous sidestep to get out of Tom's way.

100%. This is why I would much rather a fullback like Snake or Tommy than I would one like RTS. With the ball in his hands RTS can attack until the cows come home, provided he has room to move, something he didn't get a lot of from us last night. But his defence for a test fullback is woeful and unlike Snake he doesn't direct his team around the park from the back. Snake and Tommy can both attack, but the difference is they can both tackle as well. The only thing Tommy currently lacks is his communication from the back and that will come with more experience.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
5 years ago as we saw in the Battle of Brookvale, Lussick would have belted Hoffman. Last night a more experienced Darcy Lussick wasn't going to get into it.

Hoffman was a poor mans tooves the way he was acting with the refs last night

By far his best performance for Manly this year:

41 minutes
14 tackles
16 runs
173 metres

Well done Darcy.

about fekkin time ... still room for improvement .... hope its not a one off

By far his best performance for Manly this year:

41 minutes
14 tackles
16 runs
173 metres

Well done Darcy.
Agreed mate. An outstanding attacking game from Lussick in only 41 minutes and he did not give away any dumb penalties. Surprised only 14 tackles though. I'm guessing he spent most of his time on the field in the first half when Manly had most of the ball.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6