• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
judiciaryR26Sun.jpg

Unbelievable - took forever to find it, the MRC must have Forensic Investigators for all Manly Players @:mad:

View attachment 6521

I remember seeing it in the game and thinking we were lucky not to get penalised for that.

Sadly, I just saw the footage of the incident on Fox and can't see him getting off....if he had a blue and gold jersey he'd be sweet as it wouldn't be his go, but maroon and white equals guilty all night. Still need to fight it though. When he is officially rubbed out, I hope they bring in Tanginoa as opposed to Lane. Especially now that Siro is back.

Think he knew what he was doing..........

IMG_2738.JPG
IMG_2737.JPG
IMG_2739.JPG
IMG_2740.JPG

Yep. I just saw it. Lussick had his arm stretched out trying to tackle the guy and his leg was also put put balancing himself while sitting on the ground. The ball runner ran through and knocked his arm out of the way.

Then on Fox sports that kuunt Hooper says has has a history of these offences - talk about a bull****e kangaroo court.

Fight the charge.

We must be looking at different incidents ;)

You busy Tuesday night?
I'll help him escape the charge, it's good news he has pleaded not guilty

For those who still believe he's guilty i really recommend you get in the same position as lussick and try quickly lounging out with your arm, once again your leg will lift as a balancing mechanism

Talking sport just said manly will miss the 2 big boys this weekend.Lussick we know but who's the other guy.Its fanua blake???.I thought he's right to play.

Talking sport just said manly will miss the 2 big boys this weekend.Lussick we know but who's the other guy.Its fanua blake???.I thought he's right to play.
Lussick is fighting his charge and is a big chance of escaping it if common sense comes into play (I believe). Fonua-Blake should be fine as well, so it's definately not certain yet

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11