• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Pfffft, Wallace didn't even have control of the ball. Darcy was just getting into position to grab it himself and it was an accidental collision!

The mrc should exonerate Darcy and pay his petrol cost back to Manly!

Ya can't just run into someone's leg and claim to be tripped...

It's un-Australian!

I'll help him escape the charge, it's good news he has pleaded not guilty

For those who still believe he's guilty i really recommend you get in the same position as lussick and try quickly lounging out with your arm, once again your leg will lift as a balancing mechanism

Interestingly the referee was directly behind the incident no more than 5 metres away and didn't think it was a penalty.
He's also wearing a camera so I expect they will have also a different angle to look at on Tuesday.

Jury is still deciding on Tetevano, Lussick's up soon :lipssealed: If lussick doesn't get off i'll be pissed

Tetenavo is obviously guilty and should get 3 weeks >:)

Darcy is misunderstood and needs to be on the footy field for his mental well being :angel:

Judicary find Zane Tetevano tackle as Careless and not Reckless.
Grading now underway

Must be awesome to be a Politis.... I mean a rooster.

I actually understand Tetevano's incident getting downgraded as he had his arms wrapped around the ball carrier's arms although just nipped him a little high with the shoulder, it's not like he had arms raised and swung it into his head, he just slightly misjudged the tackle

Judicary find Zane Tetevano tackle as Careless and not Reckless.
Grading now underway

Must be awesome to be a Politis.... I mean a rooster.
Well if Tetevano gets off and Darcy doesn't that's enough for me to switch off the NRL the instant that Manly are no longer in contention. (Which will hopefully be someday in the future a long long time from now) How about AFB getting rubbed out for 2 weeks in the first round against the slime for turning his body and then Sam Burgess getting off for one of the best late shoulder charges in the last couple of years. And the Eagles administration have caught on, we get frustrated when we just accept a charge....but Barrett and co must now have the mindset, we are Manly and they will FCUK us over.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10