Lyon as good as Inglis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Top End Eagle said:
Lyon was destroyed by Inglis in 07 GF and in a SOO match around 2008. I personally think he is more consistent and wouldn't swap him for any player in the comp, in terms of where he plays or how he plays. He has been our best player since BK left bar none.

To argue against Inglis on his performance on the Sunday Footy Show is stupid. Jamie isn't the most eloquent of players and I don't care who is or isn't made for post footy media work. Those of you who could only find Inglis's performance on the TV this morning to knock him I am sure are wonderful public speakers and exemplary athletes - or you are just keyboard hero's who act like all true knobs I have ever known - take something that they are better or more comfortable with than a perceived threat and use that to elevate themselves.

I would have Jamie Lyon over Inglis every day of the week but I am picking a bloke to play football not host Toastmasters. Some of the comments on here baffle me. It's like a gaggle of geese most of the time.

Inglis played 5/8 in the 2007 GF

So did Lyon

Moondog said:
Top End Eagle said:
To argue against Inglis on his performance on the Sunday Footy Show is stupid. Jamie isn't the most eloquent of players and I don't care who is or isn't made for post footy media work. Those of you who could only find Inglis's performance on the TV this morning to knock him I am sure are wonderful public speakers and exemplary athletes - or you are just keyboard hero's who act like all true knobs I have ever known - take something that they are better or more comfortable with than a perceived threat and use that to elevate themselves.

Or maybe everybody is entitled to their own opinion, regardless of how many knobs they've known.

Yes, but there is a correct way of portraying that opinion whilst maintaining one's integrity.

Top End Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Top End Eagle said:
Lyon was destroyed by Inglis in 07 GF and in a SOO match around 2008. I personally think he is more consistent and wouldn't swap him for any player in the comp, in terms of where he plays or how he plays. He has been our best player since BK left bar none.

I would have Jamie Lyon over Inglis every day of the week but I am picking a bloke to play football not host Toastmasters. Some of the comments on here baffle me. It's like a gaggle of geese most of the time.

Inglis played 5/8 in the 2007 GF

So did Lyon

And we are comparing their centre form

this is so wrong, it should read Inglis is almost as good as Lyon. Lyon has been doing it since Inglis considered himself a new south welshmen

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6