• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm... Did you actually think about that before you wrote it? With a couple of mates who are paraplegics and Manly supporters, I'm not sure they'd wish that on anybody with a long term liability like his.

rmd said:
Hmmm... Did you actually think about that before you wrote it? With a couple of mates who are paraplegics and Manly supporters, I'm not sure they'd wish that on anybody with a long term liability like his.

Settle down he's just making a point

Daniel said:
Shoe1 said:
COMMANDER said:
I reckon Killer was either gone in the warm up for did it in the first few minutes. No way he lets Morris blow by him @ the 7 minute mark if he's not injured.

Whare let Morris through, not Lyon. Whare was defending same spot as Jamie, leaving the wing vacant.

He has been doing that all year when playing on the wing. Whare is a centre and struggles with positioning and sliding. A few times this year he has literally been standing just behind Jamie's heels instead of staying on his wing.

Number one rule for a winger defensively? Do not let your opposite winger outside you

And especially don't let your opposite centre outside you if you are the winger!

Also in the game v titans Brett flicked a Pass out to the wing but whare was at centre. Missed try opportunity. I agree, he has a natural tendency to play centre.

Just spoke to a mate that has spoken to Killer today and he said he will be right to go on Friday. Reliable source.

driftout said:
I hope DCE is practising his goalkicking because Lyon certainly won't be doing it even if he plays.

He won't be any worse than what Killer has been doing this year kicking from the sidelines. He has shown previously that he kicks them okay from everywhere else (just like Killer has been doing this year).

hairylittlehobbit said:
Sounds like the plantaris, upper calf and a muscle that you dont really need.

Yes it's a redundant muscle/tendon, I suppose it all depends how much discomfort he has so soon.

Mark from Brisbane said:
On the Eagles website now, clear to play on Friday
Well done Mark you are always first with the good news mate . We will win this match . We have a great team with enough great players to do the job.

Mark from Brisbane said:
On the Eagles website now, clear to play on Friday

I can't find where it says that. All I can see is that it isn't as bad as first thought and will be monitored throughout the week and given until the last minute to prove his fitness.

I just read an article Lyon will be given 48 hours to prove his fitness.

Needs to train on Thu to play Tooves said.

I just read an article where it says he is walking out on Parramatta. Must be an old paper.

Apparently he had a run today and Tooves is confident he'll train tomorrow and play Friday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6