• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People will disagree due to the amount of hate for Hasler but there is no denying the man can coach. His record speaks for itself. However he too would have had to deal with all the back ended contracts which is what left us with a reserve grade forward pack the past few years. I would not be surprised if thats one of the reasons he left.

Bad decisions left us with a reserve grade pack - we had potentially the best two young centres in whare and hiku coming through system just as one example and we let whare go and played hiku on the wing while we paid Lyon and Matai who didn't want to be there major coin - money that could have been spent on better forwards. Secession planing is important any organisation and we failed to do that.

Bad decisions left us with a reserve grade pack - we had potentially the best two young centres in whare and hiku coming through system just as one example and we let whare go and played hiku on the wing while we paid Lyon and Matai who didn't want to be there major coin - money that could have been spent on better forwards. Secession planing is important any organisation and we failed to do that.
No wonder we nailed your son to a cross.....
Lyon has been pretty much our best this year.

Sorry but I'm calling bull****

In 2010 Hasler with arguably an equal side came ninff

It was only Melbourne who Bradburied us a finals spot

I don't think Jen is knocking Tooves here. More or less saying if the staff WITH Des was maintained, a premiership may have followed. Heck, if Tooves left and Des was still around, we may be in the same position as we see ourselves in now. (The Hasler/Tooves/Crusher combo was a lethal one).

Bottom line is, we had a winning formula - each staff knew their job, working in unison with each other and the players - AND player morale was at its peak. Mess with any of those elements, then well, you've messed with the tried and tested recipe of our most recent premiership success.

Last edited:
Lyon didn't want to be there? Dear God no.

I believe that is the reason behind Toov's sacking ... too emotionally connected to the players... His close bond clouded his judgement ! I think he can be forgiven :) But a fresh start with Barrett and the rest is needed

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2