Making the Finals 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
was it the 50th I thought it was later like 70th. either way when he stepped up we looked very dangerous he needs to do that the 80

Ive watched the game again cause I was going to post a reply to another poster who said DCE never ran the ball, but I couldnt be bothered lol.

52 minute mark, he probes the line 20m out from the try line and keeps high involvement from there until the end.

Ive watched the game again cause I was going to post a reply to another poster who said DCE never ran the ball, but I couldnt be bothered lol.

52 minute mark, he probes the line 20m out from the try line and keeps high involvement from there until the end.
he does my head in dce. see against the dogs how many tries we scored from his kicks behind a rushing defense.. since that game he hasn't done it or rarely has green kicks a lot more and he always kicks it dead haha

No mention of Lewie ? When a mate told me Bozos back in town a couple of years back I said to him first thing he would do is fix up the pack and that would have to include some cranky Islanders. No way was he going to tolerate an average pack like we had. Forwards need to be involved in scoring tries as well and this lot fits the bill. I reckon Apis defence has been a big part as well as he charges at big blokes and mortally wounds them before they get going.
Yeah mate, we have the makings of a seriously intimidating pack. No doubt, and you're spot on, compare the size and intimidation factor of ythe pack that Bozo has assembled compared to the one Tooves was working with. It's like chalk and cheese my friend.

Just need to win one more than we lose from here and we are a BIG chance.

No side will just keep winning If we ensure we strive for making wins two in a row before a loss then we will make the 8

Can never drop three or your cooked

I don't think origin will damage us but think we will benefit

Even though they all make nice comments talk is cheap

Our guys will not be in the thoughts of Kev or Loz And will kick on from there and make a move

No side will just keep winning If we ensure we strive for making wins two in a row before a loss then we will make the 8

Can never drop three or your cooked

I don't think origin will damage us but think we will benefit

Even though they all make nice comments talk is cheap

Our guys will not be in the thoughts of Kev or Loz And will kick on from there and make a move
I'm pretty sure the Turbos will be picked and probably Walker.DCE will be in qld squad and myles.

I'm pretty sure the Turbos will be picked and probably Walker.DCE will be in qld squad and myles.
At this moment I couldn't see any of those four making the sides.
If fit, Hayne will get the FB spot. Jake has a cpl in front of him, Walkers rocks and diamonds still, No to Myles and DCE.
But four weeks is a long time in footyland, if Myles keeps improving he's a chance. DCE might be brought in as 18th man, but doubt it.

mate I reckon we can win the comp in 0-2 years. We have the players and pack now to dominate any teams. Walker is a special player and so is Kelly. Imo it's all up to dce. He did nothing all game until the last 10. see when he did how much attacking structure we had around him that's how he put Frank in the gap for the turbo try. but why wait till the last 10 in wondering? when he became part of the attack we looked so dangerous because he is very fast and boom 2 tries in what 5 minutes! another thing we don't use uate at all. We need to involve him more. on the Frank lime break Waller was on cherrys right hip with Frank in the left and turbo out the back.. options everywhere. uate should be part of something similar
Can't involve him if his inside centre and halves just refuse to pass to him.

At this moment I couldn't see any of those four making the sides.
If fit, Hayne will get the FB spot. Jake has a cpl in front of him, Walkers rocks and diamonds still, No to Myles and DCE.
But four weeks is a long time in footyland, if Myles keeps improving he's a chance. DCE might be brought in as 18th man, but doubt it.
Walker has been Diamonds over any of the other NSW centres. Tom will get a wing spot surely, Jake may miss out but he should be getting picked.

Walker has been Diamonds over any of the other NSW centres. Tom will get a wing spot surely, Jake may miss out but he should be getting picked.
Jake should make it.
The forwards I'd choose
Ryan James
Paul Vaughn
Graham
debelin
Jake T
fifita
Jackson
Merrin
Gallen
not sure about hooker probably farrah even though I don't rate him but he knows the go and can tackle

I think they'll stick Dugan and Jennings in the centres. I'm going for Nathan Ross as my bolter for the wing. Maybe Tommy for the other spot? Uate wouldn't surprise me the way he's been playin, been there and done that. Would be good to see Jake get rewarded, but can't see it.

IT would be great I Feel DCE got picked for SOO because it would do his confidence the world of good.

It's not that I necessarily think he deserves it although he is improving. I just think the pressure of the million dollar contract and previously playing behind a beaten pack has really dented his confidence in recent seasons...if he can feature in rep footy it might just be final boost he needs to really hit his straps again.

Looking at the team's below us we must be a real chance of the eight.

Screenshot_2017-04-24-11-45-48.png

Can't see Loz picking Walker
Think (and hope) one more year as development players for the Turbo's. Still think they are too inexperienced for Origin and there are plenty of other options for wing/second row. They will be raring to go next year.
JT is back for the test match so if he is fit DCE won't be in the side. Morgan will not lose the utility spot. So, fingers crossed we are full strength over the origin period

We are 4-4 on 8 points. Add in the two byes and we have 12 points in the bank.
30 points should be enough so from the other 16 games we need 9 wins or 18 points (28 may be enough).

Souths. WIN
Brisbane
Titans. WIN
BYE 2 points
Faiders Win
Knights Win
BYE 2 points
sharks
Nz. WIN
Riff
Tiger. WIN
Saints
Storm
Chooks
Tigs. WIN
Dogs. WIN
Nz WIN
Riff

With a team that is building on and of the field i see it that the top 8 is in sight.

7 wins from our last 13 and we will finish on 30 points.
We are definitely still in this.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8