Making the Finals 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
We are 4-4 on 8 points. Add in the two byes and we have 12 points in the bank.
30 points should be enough so from the other 16 games we need 9 wins or 18 points (28 may be enough).

Souths. WIN
Brisbane
Titans. WIN
BYE 2 points
Faiders Win
Knights Win
BYE 2 points
sharks
Nz. WIN
Riff
Tiger. WIN
Saints
Storm
Chooks
Tigs. WIN
Dogs. WIN
Nz WIN
Riff

With a team that is building on and of the field i see it that the top 8 is in sight.

Last edited:
We are 4-4 on 8 points. Add in the two byes and we have 12 points in the bank.
30 points should be enough so from the other 16 games we need 9 wins or 18 points (28 may be enough).

Souths. WIN
Brisbane
Titans. WIN
BYE 2 points
Faiders Win
Knights Win
BYE 2 points
sharks
Nz. WIN
Riff
Tiger. WIN
Saints
Storm
Chooks
Tigs. WIN
Dogs. WIN
Nz WIN
Riff

With a team that is building on and of the field i see it that the top 8 is in sight.

Optimistic , but that's not bad.

I picked 2/8 at the start of the year, so we are 100% better than I thought!

I still think we'll miss out but we have won more than i thought we would.

To think we've won our away games and can't win at home.

Looking at that list, we are more of a chance than i thought.

We've had such a tough draw to start the year....4 from 8 is acceptable given the quality of the sides we've played.

I'm sure there's more improvement in us this year so we may be smokeys for the 8.

C'mon boys, make it happen!:clap:

Depth in the backs might be our Achilles heel. The loss of Snake and Matai for the entire season will hurt us at some point. Nevertheless I tipped us to make the 8 and currently we are on track.

It's funny the games I see as danger games are some of the ones identified as wins. Knights....Tigers....warriors. These are games if we want to be top 8 we must win, but they loom as danger games. We seem to have lifted for big games...dogs, roosters,cows, raiders, even parts of the storm....but eels and Souths we looked off the pace. To be a contender you really need to rack up wins against the so called lesser lights.

Depth in the backs might be our Achilles heel. The loss of Snake and Matai for the entire season will hurt us at some point. Nevertheless I tipped us to make the 8 and currently we are on track.
I was thinking the opposite - losing a Tapau, Jake or AFB off the bench would do us in.

Origin is the spectre in the shadows.
Realistic chance of DCE, Nate the Turbo's and maybe Walker being chosen.
If we can land a few scalps in this period that would be a bonus.
So would winning at Brookie.
I reckon we'll get there anyway.

Hastings can cover almost any position in the backline and I think Parker, Schuster (sp) and Wright are fairly capable if we need them to step up. So hopefully we're not to bad off.

I said at the start of the season with our team we should make the 8. we have good halves and great outside backs and a big forward pack who beat the Raiders pack by 450 meters hahaha big taupau and myles were great. We are a top 8 side and we've beaten roosters and raiders now who are favorites to win the comp. good times ahead I think we can win this comp if we find consistency. look at our completion rate yesterday it was top class. dce did sweet fa until the 70th minute and we still won. He turbo and green can go to another level. Our problem is apis passing gee he was bad in that 1st half. I'm a fan but he needs to sharpen up as he can be very dangerous

We have more than enough ability to make the eight ht as a minimum. What we need is a decent run on the injury front. Blind Freddy could have identified that injuries killed us the last 2 seasons (even more so last year). We have the nucleus of a very good football team. The forwards have the potential to be right up there with best we've ever had. Marty, Darcy, Jake, Lawrence, Myles, AFB, Perrett, Winterstein, Bainbridge, Lane, Sironen, Paseka. I have never been more excited by the potential of a Manly pack than I am right now. We outmuscled the Raiders last night without Darcy and Perrett. And we smashed the big Dogs pack (a collection of brutes I've been jealous of for the last five years). If this team stays together for the next four odd years, then another premiership is most definitely a reality.

We seem to have lifted for big games...dogs, roosters,cows, raiders, even parts of the storm....but eels

eels......your post was going well until you unveiled yourself as someone who either didn't or couldn't believe the Round 1 game was rigged.

The Souths game when you say "we looked off the pace.", have another look....

Origin is the spectre in the shadows.
Realistic chance of DCE, Nate the Turbo's and maybe Walker being chosen.
If we can land a few scalps in this period that would be a bonus.
So would winning at Brookie.
I reckon we'll get there anyway.
I hope not.. but I think they will take turbos and myles. dce won't make it he's not consistent enough and jt will ask for his butt buddy Morgan who is one of the most overrated players in the game Imo to be there.

Do you know what Reynolds injury is? south will be without g. burgess next week but with our luck Reynolds will return like last time. manly by 12

We have more than enough ability to make the eight ht as a minimum. What we need is a decent run on the injury front. Blind Freddy could have identified that injuries killed us the last 2 seasons (even more so last year). We have the nucleus of a very good football team. The forwards have the potential to be right up there with best we've ever had. Marty, Darcy, Jake, Lawrence, Myles, AFB, Perrett, Winterstein, Bainbridge, Lane, Sironen, Paseka. I have never been more excited by the potential of a Manly pack than I am right now. We outmuscled the Raiders last night without Darcy and Perrett. And we smashed the big Dogs pack (a collection of brutes I've been jealous of for the last five years). If this team stays together for the next four odd years, then another premiership is most definitely a reality.
mate I reckon we can win the comp in 0-2 years. We have the players and pack now to dominate any teams. Walker is a special player and so is Kelly. Imo it's all up to dce. He did nothing all game until the last 10. see when he did how much attacking structure we had around him that's how he put Frank in the gap for the turbo try. but why wait till the last 10 in wondering? when he became part of the attack we looked so dangerous because he is very fast and boom 2 tries in what 5 minutes! another thing we don't use uate at all. We need to involve him more. on the Frank lime break Waller was on cherrys right hip with Frank in the left and turbo out the back.. options everywhere. uate should be part of something similar

I hope not.. but I think they will take turbos and myles. dce won't make it he's not consistent enough and jt will ask for his butt buddy Morgan who is one of the most overrated players in the game Imo to be there.

Do you know what Reynolds injury is? south will be without g. burgess next week but with our luck Reynolds will return like last time. manly by 12
Hip round 9 for Reynolds.
Yeah jt will want Morgan but Kevvie has spoken strongly about DCE . And Nate is guaranteed.
I hope we don't get many either but the players love it.
Bugger origin.

DCE was impressive in the 2nd half to be fair.
His involvement from the 50 min mark onwards, especially.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8