Making the Finals 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
all updated here and that's the only place you need to go.

still just 1 win behind 3rd and 2 wins behind 4th and 5th.

This is the most important game of the year so far this week against the raiders. 1. Can we finally break this voodoo at home? 2. There is real dislike between these two teams after the earlier round.
3. They are one of handful of teams we are individually competing with for that 8. A win against them, not only gives us 2 points, it stops them getting 2. We might as well as view this game as worth 4 points. Go get em boys.

This is the most important game of the year so far this week against the raiders. 1. Can we finally break this voodoo at home? 2. There is real dislike between these two teams after the earlier round.
3. They are one of handful of teams we are individually competing with for that 8. A win against them, not only gives us 2 points, it stops them getting 2. We might as well as view this game as worth 4 points. Go get em boys.
Agree and there are two things that worry me:
1. Their eyes will be bleeding with thoughts of revenge
2. Home game

Plus Canberra seem to like playing at Brookie...sorry...Lottoland.

They'll be after Walker and will be fired up for this game. Hope we are.

Agree and there are two things that worry me:
1. Their eyes will be bleeding with thoughts of revenge
2. Home game

I was at the away game in Canberra live ( was one of the best away games I have been at every). I agree there is bad blood between these teams, Canberra would of circled this game at full time and will be seeking revenge.

Going to be a fascinating contest, I think it will be a close game not much in it at all.

Don't worry. Our boys have no love for the raiders. Get ready for one hell of a game.

You can see, how the media are not taking our wins seriously against good opposition, this week again we come up against in the media's eye a more fancy opponent.

I agree this will be one hell of game.. this game deserved to be played on Friday night.

If we get 5th or 6th this year i will be happy.I don't think we have it in us just yet to go to the GF but would be good off course.To make it to the GF we need to cut down on our errors a lot.We have played some great games so far and have showed that we have the team but st george is going to be a thorn in our side and i get the feeling that cronulla are through with being our bitches.Well at least for this year.I am still hoping though.

Tsk tsk and you call yourself a true supporter? Mediocrity will not be tolerated!
Ah, i can't remember calling myself anything from memory.Maybe you would like to show everyone on the forum including me where i said i was a true supporter.But yep your right Mediocrity will not be tolerated. Sarcasm intended.

Ah, i can't remember calling myself anything from memory.Maybe you would like to show everyone on the forum including me where i said i was a true supporter.But yep your right Mediocrity will not be tolerated. Sarcasm intended.

Don't worry that was midway between @SeaEagleRock8 's probable 2 bottles of red last night, I note it's 9.40am and he's yet to surface today!!

I was at the away game in Canberra live ( was one of the best away games I have been at every). I agree there is bad blood between these teams, Canberra would of circled this game at full time and will be seeking revenge.

Going to be a fascinating contest, I think it will be a close game not much in it at all.

2008 Cuthbo sent off in the first half and we still flogged them was great down there.

The run home is not too bad, nz, tigers, twice each, and the doggies.
We are on 18 points with bye next week 20.

BYE 2 points
sharks?
Nz. WIN
Riff?
Tiger. WIN
Saints?
Storm?
Chooks?
Tigs. WIN
Dogs. WIN
Nz WIN
Riff?