Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Hanley is the managing judge at Parramatta and usually handles the list on Friday mornings, and would have 2 or 3 serious sentence matters to do after that.
If the Judge is Hanley, then he's going to get a fair deal. I've been there a few times at Parramatta when he is the presiding Judge and he certainly has a no **** policy. He will totally be all over the lawyers for extending their respective stories and will call them out and hold them to account.

Can I say this is a positive. Doesn't mind asking witnesses questions either.

Is there not an eye witness?

I am not up to speed with this case as i dont have any interest in the accused unlike the Stewart case where I knew what a class act Brett is, I was of course very worried he had made a mistake.
Yes apparently but I read he might be somewhat a shady character ( not sure if that’s true , on social media so possibly bull****).

So long as this game doesn't feature leprechauns ... the buggers messed with us hard last round:
s004otawvl891.png

This is an interesting subject.

If we were not invested with Manase being

A. A manly player
And
B. A very good player

How would we as just passing people wity no allegiance view this trial and whats come out so far?

I would guess most of us would have originally seen a gang turf war stabbing and just put it down to bad boys and men acting like dicks.

Then at trial time having heard the evidence so far I really think id be swinging the way of the poor bloke that was stabbed. He was an organiser who broke up a fight inside the dance. He removed the group (of which nase) was a part of only for these thugs to return with bats and knives only to be stabbed. Pretty horrendous really.

Obviously more will come out and who knows where the judgement will fall but I've said it before this case is NOTHING like Snakes as in snake was set up and a totally innocent party just coming home.

It appears we as Manly fans and having a vested interest are happy to have gang aligned scumbags playing for our side regardless of what they do and who they hang with.

Yes apparently but I read he might be somewhat a shady character ( not sure if that’s true , on social media so possibly bull****).
Apparently his story has changed since the original police questioning, I read that he told police at the scene that he didn't see who did the stabbing and now he's saying he saw Manase stabbing the guy, if that's the police case it seems a bit flimsy

So it looks like it all boils down to this one and only eye witness, of dubious quality. How dubious, the Judge will know and rule accordingly.
Although it is a jury trial so they need to be convinced of the legitimacy of the seemingly one and only witness, so far I like Fainu's chances given the mystery around the events of the night and the evidence so far seems to throw doubt on the crown's case

It was all a misunderstanding Judge. Apparently nase or whoever was the stabber was just trying to follow the word of God and sort out some personal hygiene issues for the guy.

According to the first quote are we sure moses Suli wasn't there as well?

Exodus 4:25

Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin and threw it at Moses’ feet, and she said, “You are indeed a bridegroom of blood to me.”

Joshua 5:2-3
At that time the Lord said to Joshua, “Make for yourself flint knives and circumcise again the sons of Israel the second time.” So Joshua made himself flint knives and circumcised the sons.

Is there not an eye witness?

I am not up to speed with this case as i dont have any interest in the accused unlike the Stewart case where I knew what a class act Brett is, I was of course very worried he had made a mistake.
In his statement he said he didn't recognise who had done it but then he changed it later and said it was Fainu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12