Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a defence witness in a sexual assault case maybe 20 years ago.

Just happened to be at a restaurant and had made the booking so the police had my mobile number.

It was a brutal experience, the police prosecutor ( a lady ) really screwed with how I saw what happened insinuated I was just a liar.

When I said “ hang on why would I lie for someone I don’t even know “ I was shut down by the magistrate.

All the guy did was give the , albeit very sexy waitress, a quick whizz on the dance floor ( which she took offence to and probably fair enough ) but there’s no way he had the time to penetrate her with his fingers ( the charge ).

Despite this he lost , poor bastard I felt sorry for him.

No worries. Will be surprised if he comes back that he will be as good. Can’t recall anyone else who has been able to do it after being out of the game for an extended period of time…but anything is possible… like beating the roosters tonight
I reckon he's going to be great when he comes back..put it this way, if he can scale a 7 foot wall with a sling he's extremely versatile and athletic.

Just happened to be at a restaurant and had made the booking so the police had my mobile number.

It was a brutal experience, the police prosecutor ( a lady ) really screwed with how I saw what happened insinuated I was just a liar.

When I said “ hang on why would I lie for someone I don’t even know “ I was shut down by the magistrate.

All the guy did was give the , albeit very sexy waitress, a quick whizz on the dance floor ( which she took offence to and probably fair enough ) but there’s no way he had the time to penetrate her with his fingers ( the charge ).

:(

yes Mark, both the defense and prosecution can be most intimidating. They are seeking to prove their case. And yes they take no prisoners so to speak. Usually the magistrate or judge will intervene if they feel it goes too far, but I appreciate your concerns. Court trials are not easy for the less experienced to handle as witnesses. This is especially the case with sex offence related matters which often have limited evidence either way. They are the cases I alluded to that are more likely to get it wrong through insufficient evidence. Trials with limited or conflicting evidence are a bastard. I'd hate to be a juror in those cases.

Last edited:
1659043710957.png

A witness said I saw Fainu stab the victim, but Fainu's lawyer said that's not what your statement to the Police said at the crime scene back then. He said he didn't know who stabbed him in the Police statement. mmm..interesting !!

A witness said I saw Fainu stab the victim, but Fainu's lawyer said that's not what your statement to the Police said at the crime scene back then. He said he didn't know who stabbed him in the Police statement. mmm..interesting !!
Is that from today? As can’t find anything in the media for today’s updates.

4. The victim didnt see who stabbed him

Ms Curran said it was alleged that Mr Fainu also cut Mr Levi above the right eye.

Lot of things not really adding up.
Stabbed in the back then fell to the ground in pain.
But also stabbed above the eye. Eye stab must have been while on the ground then, cause surely you can't do that from behind, and if you did the victim would turn around.

Odd that he didn't see who stabbed him above the eye while on the ground, must have been looking right at them... eyes wide shut

Last edited:
Odd that he didn't see who stabbed him above the eye while on the ground, must have been looking right at them... eyes wide shut
No necessarily. My eyes would be focused on the direction and movement of the knife rather than the person holding the knife

Just sayin’

It seems like this is all very circumstantial evidence ( PS: I’m no legal expert either ) and I’m guessing this is why he’s waited 3 years for a jury trial rather than a magistrate trial.

Could be very hard to convict based on very slim evidence at best ( so far ).

I don’t believe they have the weapon ( which would have fingerprints on it ) so this is just basically the opinion of one or two , possibly shady , witnesses from the “ other gang”.

I wonder when the QC will ask for a no trial ( does that still happen ??)

Lot of things not really adding up.
Stabbed in the back then fell to the ground in pain.
But also stabbed above the eye. Eye stab must have been while on the ground then, cause surely you can't do that from behind, and if you did the victim would turn around.

yesterdays witness stated he saw Fainu in front of the victim with his arm raised with a 90 degree bend and stabbed him.
Strange that the other witnesses state he stabbed him directly in the back with his back turned. There are a lot of inconsistencies.

The witness again was the flatmate of the victim and both leaders at the church itself

It seems like this is all very circumstantial evidence ( PS: I’m no legal expert either ) and I’m guessing this is why he’s waited 3 years for a jury trial rather than a magistrate trial.

Could be very hard to convict based on very slim evidence at best ( so far ).

I don’t believe they have the weapon ( which would have fingerprints on it ) so this is just basically the opinion of one or two , possibly shady , witnesses from the “ other gang”.

I wonder when the QC will ask for a no trial ( does that still happen ??)
How it get to this point from prosecution??? It's a complete debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10