Manase Fainu - Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah good luck with that
Confused Harry Potter GIF

It's gonna be hard to fight the CCTV footage when he jumps the fence unless he blames one of his mates for the stabbing.
Yes, I think that is the only possible defence - that it was another member of his group.

Wish him the best of luck, we let Api go for Manase and rightly so at the time. Who knows, he wins his appeal and maybe back playing for us later in the season. Have we still got a vacancy in the squad...nah ..just kiddin..

Either own up or name the culprit.

The jails are full of innocent people.

Justice has been served.

The appeal process, in my opinion, is the legal professions last chance to grab money from wealthy clients.

Then you've lived a lucky life and never been in contact with how thoroughly unjust and unfair the legal system can be. Thank god we have an appeal system.

If you cared to read my posts you'd know all about my legal dealings over the past few years.

Yes I have a close relative in gaol right now.

I Seen the arrest, parole refused for 5 months. Then parole for a few months. Then a mistrial, then parole given. Then a retrial and 7 year sentence. Than a pointless appeal.

The system is a joke. Complete joke.

And don't ever tell me about my lucky life, do you even know me????

If you cared to read my posts you'd know all about my legal dealings over the past few years.

Yes I have a close relative in gaol right now.

I Seen the arrest, parole refused for 5 months. Then parole for a few months. Then a mistrial, then parole given. Then a retrial and 7 year sentence. Than a pointless appeal.

The system is a joke. Complete joke.

And don't ever tell me about my lucky life, do you even know me????
No I don't. And I don't read all your posts. I'm sorry to have upset you I guess I made a generalisation based on a limited amount of information.

Could we possibly think that one day we'd see a spine of Manase, DCE, Schuster, Turbo. All fit and playing to their potential. Somehow I just can't see it.

Could we possibly think that one day we'd see a spine of Manase, DCE, Schuster, Turbo. All fit and playing to their potential. Somehow I just can't see it.
I would say it would be pretty difficult for Manase at this stage

Take the boys who go on missions and typically struggle to get back to where they were - that is by living a fair bit cleaner than what he would have been. Manase will have had 4 years out the majority of which he was either injured or locked up

I mean who knows but considering the nature of his role on the park i would think it is a pretty long shot for him

Unfortunately, @mickqld its no longer a dream but more a reflection of what could have been. The reality is that time is gone, and the dream more closely resembles a nightmare than a dream. Such is MWSE life.

Either own up or name the culprit.

The jails are full of innocent people.

Justice has been served.

The appeal process, in my opinion, is the legal professions last chance to grab money from wealthy clients.
Exactly Bob. If he is innocent and covering for someone and that person hasnt given themself in and continues to let him take the wrap, then you dont need friends like that

I mean who knows but considering the nature of his role on the park i would think it is a pretty long shot for him
I agree it is a long shot for him indeed

But this is also his Big shot at redemption off and on the field

His Great opportunity to not only clear his name but make a Great name for him self

And when you are given the opportunity of a second chance you give it your best shot !
6101SEou1eS.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4