Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We are taking a big gamble, Fainu has been out of the game for nearly 3 years. Will it be the same attacking Fainu that we had or will he come back a dud?

We are taking a big gamble, Fainu has been out of the game for nearly 3 years. Will it be the same attacking Fainu that we had or will he come back a dud?

Unless his fitness has deteriorated significantly or his shoulder remains a problem I would think he wont have lost his natural skill. May take quite a while though for him to achieve match fitness and confidence.

Many NRL players have taken a two year sabbatical and not many have come back as good as they were before taking a 2 year break

But if it’s a hung jury it’s a no result , so they have to go again.

He won’t just walk away if that’s the case
I think I was alluding to that Mark in my post..."what are the odds" Justice is an arse. It is not about the truth, it is about who has the best story and facts in play mean nothing. Heaven behold if the jury says not guilty, then there is a retrial with MORE BILLABLE HOURS and deferments.

I think I was alluding to that Mark in my post..."what are the odds" Justice is an arse. It is not about the truth, it is about who has the best story and facts in play mean nothing. Heaven behold if the jury says not guilty, then there is a retrial with MORE BILLABLE HOURS and deferments.
That’s why Barristers all drive Bentleys.

Granted it would be difficult to return to any role after a lengthy hiatus, but who hasn't left a particular role for a few years and then come back and still been able to meet the requirements. Using an anecdotal example like William Hopoate can be misleading because it is only one example. And William was still a very good player upon his return but he played for two teams that were cellar dwellers in Parramatta and Canterbury Bankstown. At Manly he had been a winger at the end of a premiership winning backline and I suspect we over rated his performance given he had the advantage of DCE, Foran, Lyon and Mattai along with Brett Stewart at their peak in that backline. Will was always a good footballer but not a great one.

I'm sure given time and effective fitness training, Fainu, now aged only 23, could come back just as effectively, and perhaps a little wiser. Foran, with his obviously scarred body and 31 years, has had to do it more or less after years of injury and personal problems. Supporters on here are now lauding his efforts.

Granted it would be difficult to return to any role after a lengthy hiatus, but who hasn't left a particular role for a few years and then come back and still been able to meet the requirements. Using an anecdotal example like William Hopoate can be misleading because it is only one example. And William was still a very good player upon his return but he played for two teams that were cellar dwellers in Parramatta and Canterbury Bankstown. At Manly he had been a winger at the end of a premiership winning backline and I suspect we over rated his performance given he had the advantage of DCE, Foran, Lyon and Mattai along with Brett Stewart at their peak in that backline. Will was always a good footballer but not a great one.

I'm sure given time and effective fitness training, Fainu, now aged only 23, could come back just as effectively, and perhaps a little wiser. Foran, with his obviously scarred body and 31 years, has had to do it more or less after years of injury and personal problems. Supporters on here are now lauding his efforts.

Little wiser? He's still doing that gang crap on social media weekly. One would have thought he'd distance himself as far away from that bull**** as possible.

If Des was a real coach, he'd have put a stop to it. But Des reaction to all the gang crap is to release the players involved for nothing.

Little wiser? He's still doing that gang crap on social media weekly. One would have thought he'd distance himself as far away from that bull**** as possible.

If Des was a real coach, he'd have put a stop to it. But Des reaction to all the gang crap is to release the players involved for nothing.

Sorry, I was mainly speaking from a football perspective. As far as the gangland stuff is concerned, its a difficult one because obviously that's his social network. Ever tried breaking with your circle of friends because you feel you need to move on, especially when you're young. I have and its very hard to do and generally requires a lot of support and alternative interaction. Stuck at home with little opportunity for alternative social interaction, other than football, makes it no doubt hard to break old ties. He needs to do it, but its not something that Des alone can bring about....and then he has to want to.

Posting pictures of "gang crap" on social media does not make him guilty of anything other than perhaps poor judgment. Thankfully, the burden of proof on the prosecution in a criminal trial will require a higher standard than that.

Would I have liked this whole sorry saga never to have happened and for Manase to have been playing for Manly for the last few years? Absolutely. But as far as I'm concerned the kid still deserves the benefit of the doubt. And it's always worth remembering just how little we actually know.

Posting pictures of "gang crap" on social media does not make him guilty of anything other than perhaps poor judgment. Thankfully, the burden of proof on the prosecution in a criminal trial will require a higher standard than that.

Would I have liked this whole sorry saga never to have happened and for Manase to have been playing for Manly for the last few years? Absolutely. But as far as I'm concerned the kid still deserves the benefit of the doubt. And it's always worth remembering just how little we actually know.

If you were completely innocent, but were about to head to court due to gang crap at church and attempted murder, would you be posting gang sign pictures on social media? It's worse than him sharing those naked Snapchat pictures of that young girl with the public. Or the constant Indian bong smoking. Something isn't right, surely?

Example #1 ...William Hopoate
Probably not apples with apples, Will did a Morman mission completely away from Footy. Manase is still training and around albeit stood down/injured.

But i agree it’s getting to the point that he might not be the same player or potential that he showed in 2019.

Ever tried breaking with your circle of friends because you feel you need to move on, especially when you're young. I have and its very hard to do and generally requires a lot of support and alternative interaction.
I suspect thats why Manly moved him and his family over to the Northern Beaches. Not sure how much else they could have done. His social media does indicate a huge attraction to gang life, unfortunately.

If you were completely innocent, but were about to head to court due to gang crap at church and attempted murder, would you be posting gang sign pictures on social media? It's worse than him sharing those naked Snapchat pictures of that young girl with the public. Or the constant Indian bong smoking. Something isn't right, surely?
Like I said, what do we actually know besides what we've read in newspapers or surmised from social media? Nothing. If he's innocent - or if he's guilty, for that matter - he can post whatever he wants. The two things aren't related.

I suspect thats why Manly moved him and his family over to the Northern Beaches. Not sure how much else they could have done. His social media does indicate a huge attraction to gang life, unfortunately.
1653876371696.png
1653876371696.png

Gang gangs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10