Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Fainu's are like ghosts. Everyone talks about them but we never see any of them.
Manase is often on Instagram, it appears Latu is injured, Sione is playing Flegg for the Tigers and Samuela was selected in the U 19s Blues side last week & played in yesterday's Flegg win at 4 Pines.

It's hard to say Crokes didn't just out play both Smith and Grant on Thursday night. His effort plays is not bettered by anyone playing this game. He's even just starting to look amazing when finding himself in the halves. Crokes threw 2 long passes against the storm which were just beautiful flat bullets.

He does still seem to have one rubbish pass off the ground a game to iron out. But I wouldn't swap him for anyone. How could you not want to play next to Croker the way he defends and works like a machine every game. I see him and Jake more our future than the Shoe.

It's hard to say Crokes didn't just out play both Smith and Grant on Thursday night. His effort plays is not bettered by anyone playing this game. He's even just starting to look amazing when finding himself in the halves. Crokes threw 2 long passes against the storm which were just beautiful flat bullets.

He does still seem to have one rubbish pass off the ground a game to iron out. But I wouldn't swap him for anyone. How could you not want to play next to Croker the way he defends and works like a machine every game. I see him and Jake more our future than the Shoe.
He a fighter he scraps for everything

Manase Fainu has been offered a two-year deal to resume his career with the Manly Sea Eagles if he is acquitted of charges related to an alleged stabbing at a Mormon church dance.

Fainu, who hasn’t played in the NRL for almost three years under the code’s no-fault stand-down policy, has been given an assurance there will be a top 30 spot for him at the Sea Eagles next year if he is cleared to return.

No player has spent longer out of the game under the NRL’s no-fault stand-down policy than Fainu, who was considered one of the game’s hottest prospects before being taken into custody during the off-season after the 2019 season. He was later released on bail.

According to sources familiar with the situation, the Sea Eagles and Fainu’s management have agreed to a deal until the end of the 2024 season pending the outcome of his trial, which is due to start in late July.

Manase Fainu has been offered a two-year deal to resume his career with the Manly Sea Eagles if he is acquitted of charges related to an alleged stabbing at a Mormon church dance.

Fainu, who hasn’t played in the NRL for almost three years under the code’s no-fault stand-down policy, has been given an assurance there will be a top 30 spot for him at the Sea Eagles next year if he is cleared to return.

No player has spent longer out of the game under the NRL’s no-fault stand-down policy than Fainu, who was considered one of the game’s hottest prospects before being taken into custody during the off-season after the 2019 season. He was later released on bail.

According to sources familiar with the situation, the Sea Eagles and Fainu’s management have agreed to a deal until the end of the 2024 season pending the outcome of his trial, which is due to start in late July.
We are getting close to his day in Court. Remember we let API go because he was so good.

If we get him back he will make a big difference.

Croker has been good but Manase adds something special. Interesting to see how the 2 would go together.

Last edited:
We are getting close to his day in Court. Remember we let API go because he was so good.

If we get him back he will make a big difference.

Croker has been good but Manase adds something special. Interesting to see how the 2 would go together.
How can you say that he will make a big difference when he hasn’t played NRL for ages!

Remember that people said the same thing about Albert Hopoate.

Just sayin’

Looking at him at the game tonight, I have serious doubts that he can get himself match fit this year, should he be found not guilty, he's about 20kg overweight

Geez that’s disappointing, least he could’ve done was stay in shape while manly stood by him (and kept paying him) this whole time. I thought he had been training with the squad whilst stood down.

Looking at him at the game tonight, I have serious doubts that he can get himself match fit this year, should he be found not guilty, he's about 20kg overweight
He doesn't look well & may be experiencing side effects of some type of medication. The whole ordeal has taken a toll on him mentally. Last year, it was reported he was addicted to prescription drugs

Geez that’s disappointing, least he could’ve done was stay in shape while manly stood by him (and kept paying him) this whole time. I thought he had been training with the squad whilst stood down.
The kid has been in a nightmare world. Not only has the ever delayed stabbing charge kept him away from the only thing he's good at (really good at), he's also had four shoulder surgeries resulting from infection of the first (quite possibly a result of that dance).
Infection can make you really sick. The shoulder surgeries can cause much pain. You're sick and in pain and depressed as hell because the great life you were in is no longer the one you're living.
Enter prescription drugs: addictive and a depressant. You're eating those to cope with the pain and misery and , almost forgot to mention, Manly have kindly moved you to the Northern Beaches to get you away from the bad influences, so you're coping with all this far away from the familiar world in which you grew up. And then there's that prison sentence hanging over your head. You'd have to imagine that even if you're innocent you'd have an absolute fear that the justice system would get it wrong.
The addiction becomes a problem and off to rehab you go and get clear of it but all the triggers are still there. So what do you do? You eat, hence the weight gain.
Essentially what I'm saying is we're talking about a human being with all the complexity that entails. So perhaps we should be kind, at least until the verdict is known, if not always.

Pretty much rule him out this season even if he gets off. Saw a Instagram photo of him the other day.. thought the same.

Will need the off season with a clear mind to get his fitness back

His biggest problem is that he could go down the same path as JDB and Hayne and the jury can't reach a decision so we have to do it all again

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8