manly after matt white

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
for the amount of game time bailey has had with us, yeah  cross is going alot better, atleast he crossed the stripe for us in 2 rounds bailey didnt do it  till fuk
knows when..

Wondering why we don't throw Daine Laurie a conditional lifeline ?
Definitely a loose cannon but on his day he can be devastating, if Dessie and Crusher could focus his energy to the football field he could be just what the Dr ordered to spice up our front row rotation.

manlyborn link said:
Wondering why we don't throw Daine Laurie a conditional lifeline ?
Definitely a loose cannon but on his day he can be devastating, if Dessie and Crusher could focus his energy to the football field he could be just what the Dr ordered to spice up our front row rotation.

I have heard that he may have done something that will get him in trouble, doesn't he have a suspended sentence or something.

Watched the replay of the Dragons V Titans match, Matt White was pretty strong, he may be bad at some times but Des is that type of coach that can turn players around (Farrar,Hall,Bryant,Rose). I would still like to Sika Manu or Jeremy Smith in Maroon and White !

I personally don't think we need one signing guys, apart from the guys we already have....see Whare thread for YART. I think we have the makings of a very solid team, built from within....

Darren link said:
He is the same as Cross, a solid plodder, no more, no less!!

Plus mate, in my opinion, we shouldn't even be looking at the likes of either Harrison or Cross, if it is proven we can't afford Matai for example.

That being said, Harrison may qualify for an NYC contract.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6