Manly Banking On Youth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you want to fight him or kiss him Ryan ???? :D

If his head is anything like what comes out of his mouth - then (*gets cold shivers*), fight would be the prefered event.

He'd be the type to go all Cape Fear on someone (even a dude) though...which is a worry.

The scene where Deniro gets visions of what happenned to him in prison Fluffy...and yeah - it would be a worry if it was to a dude. To me - a worry - to you - satisfaction guaranteed.

So my understanding of the story is that it was the nutcase,deranged lunatic that kept asking for Kenneth . So Ryan asking for Kenneth fits right in with the story.

So my understanding of the story is that it was the nutcase,deranged lunatic that kept asking for Kenneth . So Ryan asking for Kenneth fits right in with the story.

Insert (Tumbleweed) floating listlessly accross the screen here....

So thats what it was about!!!!

I was expecting something quite amusing considering it was brought up 5 times a day for the last month. How disappointing!!!

surely you see the humour in it as Earl said the guy who askes for kenneth being the nutcase, not the guy being called kenneth.

and ryan a comeback which is saying the exact same thing that i wrote doesnt work, you see i was first in with it so please try again.

surely you see the humour in it as Earl said the guy who askes for kenneth being the nutcase, not the guy being called kenneth.

Now - I know a few have questioned your comprehension before (not myself to this point), but I would like you to point out where I said Stevie's story is the one where "Kenneth" comes from Fluffy.

Point that out, and I won't question your theory again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A tip for you though: All I said was, "Jatz, what's the frequency". I didn't think that implied anything.

For the record, Kenneth is something entirely different. It's amusing to me, and the few who know the story. That's all that needs to be said.

[quote author=earl]

Insert (Tumbleweed) floating listlessly accross the screen here....
[/quote]
I farken hate tumbleweed.

Goodness me. What a conbobulated pack of poo tickets. Or in other words what a lot of convoluted waffle dung, all about nothing.

Full points to Stevie. He is voted best silvertail private investigator of the year for his Wikipedia search to uncover the long lost Kenneth conundrum.

As for Cecil (aka Ryans) offer for a fight behind the sheds, I think this idea has merit this time. If we could just have Barks join in also it will kill two birds with one stone so to speak and save me from 2 trips down to Syd 8)

As for Kenneth ...........consigned to the nutcase toilet bowl of a mad womans sh!t for the rest of his unatural life.

So OK Ryan, to make everyone elses life around here easier we can both cease with the stirring. :violin:

Ryan it doesnt matter what you have said it means, in a couple of threads it has been said to mean exactly what i and everyone else have been talking about, not once have you bothered to say otherwise up until that point.

If its a private in joke it seems nobody else on this forum gets it since they all have been agreeing on the socially accepted meaning so it is strange that you would post it here.

anyhow i dont want to rain on your parade so carry on Mr William Tager.

And no thats no in joke it means what it means.

Goodness me. What a conbobulated pack of poo tickets. Or in other words what a lot of convoluted waffle dung, all about nothing.

Full points to Stevie. He is voted best silvertail private investigator of the year for his Wikipedia search to uncover the long lost Kenneth conundrum.

As for Cecil (aka Ryans) offer for a fight behind the sheds, I think this idea has merit this time. If we could just have Barks join in also it will kill two birds with one stone so to speak and save me from 2 trips down to Syd 8)

As for Kenneth ...........consigned to the nutcase toilet bowl of a mad womans sh!t for the rest of his unatural life.

So OK Ryan, to make everyone elses life around here easier we can both cease with the stirring. :violin:

Nah - I enjoy seeing your flock fluttering in the westerly... ;)
But yeah - deal.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8