Manly chase James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Imagine the Mad Monday....Roberts gets lippy...Tafua tells him to shut it or they'll have to take it outside. ....Hopoate steps in to try and break it up...AFB stands up and tells em all to STFU....Knight breaks out a can of Aeroguard and starts spraying everyone. ..Walker starts checking his pockets for keys, even though he's wearing footy shorts and then starts taking to the door...Myles feels his stomach churning badly and only gets as far as the corridor to the bogger....

And buhrer giving dce another hair cut in the corner

I've always been a massive fan of his. I would be very happy having him in our line up. I know he has had off field issues but we seem to give everyone a second chance and get them on discont.
Regardless he is a super talent
Second chance :wondering:

Fired from Penrith, Rabbids, Titans wanted to sack him last year for same drunken episode but could not afford to do so, and now his 4th chance has been used up at the Broncos :mad:

James roberts has really suffered this year with lack of early ball and ball all together. He such a great weapon but Broncos can't use him cause Milford is a hog and hunt only has 2 option on that edge in his head kick for Gillett or pass for Gillett never or rarely uses kahu and Roberts.

giphy.gif

I agree!!

For all the criticism of Brown, and as an attacking option he's very pedestrian, one thing about him is that he can defend, and much better than most centres. Just have a look at the tackles he does each game as a centre. Usually as good as many forwards...but then he is a forward pretending to be a back.

You're not serious are you? Most of the tackles Brown is credited with are as a 2nd or 3rd man in where others have already done the hard work. One on one and he gets beaten nearly every single time. For a forward his tackling should be a lot better (the similar sized Ferris leaves Brown for dead as a defender).

And as said, Brown is a better defender than James Roberts. The difference between the two is Roberts can run like a cyclone while Brown is more like a gentle off-shore breeze.

The story has legs, particularly with a high profile centre tipped to be coming to Brisbane.
I would give him a go with plenty of special clauses added to the contract....can he catch?
Maybe a potential winger because have only seen him pass once in 3 seasons....the temptation needs to be considered....that blistering speed so lacking ....but potentially a "Snow White" signing - the old "poison apple".....

The story has legs, particularly with a high profile centre tipped to be coming to Brisbane.
I would give him a go with plenty of special clauses added to the contract....can he catch?
Maybe a potential winger because have only seen him pass once in 3 seasons....the temptation needs to be considered....that blistering speed so lacking ....but potentially a "Snow White" signing - the old "poison apple".....
He use to be a fullback but he is just way to good for wing. I'd say he will be on Jorges edge and Jorge doesn't need much room to work with so it will be fine. He is not a Michael Jennings who has never passed.

He use to be a fullback but he is just way to good for wing. I'd say he will be on Jorges edge and Jorge doesn't need much room to work with so it will be fine. He is not a Michael Jennings who has never passed.
I think Jennings is a good example & actually passes More than Roberts who's main attribute in a robotic but effective Bronco game plan is his "dummy half scoots"
As for too good for a winger- in the modern game wingers like Radradra, Vatuvai, Rapana & Holmes are the teams game breakers from this position....they don't sit out wide these days waiting for the ball, unless as is the concern with this bloke...has a bad/lazy attitude.
Personally believe in his talent but be clear - if the players mentioned above & there's plenty more are not too good for the wing- neither is this bloke.

Looks like we are no longer attracting players because of our beautiful beaches and languid coastal lifestyle, nor the fact that our coaching director is a RL Immortal, it's because we have the best rehab facilities in Australia.

Snow White...teeheehee

Imagine the Mad Monday....Roberts gets lippy...Tafua tells him to shut it or they'll have to take it outside. ....Hopoate steps in to try and break it up...AFB stands up and tells em all to STFU....Knight breaks out a can of Aeroguard and starts spraying everyone. ..Walker starts checking his pockets for keys, even though he's wearing footy shorts and then starts taking to the door...Myles feels his stomach churning badly and only gets as far as the corridor to the bogger....
Don't tell me Willis Meehan went home early trying to find Api who was wandering around in someones back yard but he'd already hooked up with Foz and was at Dee Why tab having a little punt

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8