Manly chase James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gillett - Yes
Williams - No
Eastwood - Maybe
Gallen - Oh hell no
Hardaker - Maybe
Marshall - See Gallen
Moa - Possible
Hannant - No
Lima - No
Taylor - No

Look, if Roberts did get forced out of Brisbane and we somehow managed to sign him, I probably wouldn't be too upset about it because lord knows this team could use some genuine pace other than Tommy Turbo. We could use him on the wing for a season until Skivy retires (or gets injured again, whichever comes first), then we'd possibly have a long term replacement.

Walker and Roberts in the centres would be a good attacking combo, the problem is that we'd go from all round class players in Killer and Skivy to players who can only attack which would mean that our edge back rowers have to do more defensive work to cover.

The question that has to be asked though is.....is the baggage Roberts brings with him worth it?
We don't have the coaching staff to Handle Roberts, Barett is tooooo weak, Cartright is on life support, if Bennett could not help him there is no way we can, unless they bring back cranky franky Stanton

Roberts spat at a Bar worker 2 weeks ago and was ejected from that Bar.
Then he verbally assaulted the Barmaid who refused to serve him last week, as he was drunk.

Bennet suggests 1 week suspension is enough :swear:

Bloody hell. With some of the misfits we take on or are reported to be taking on we could remake The Longest Yard......
Bozo= Burt Reynolds, Zorba= The warden....
Maybe rusty owns the wrong club.

A good buy at the right price and if we had a decent 5/8. Doubt it will be the right price and know we don't have a decent 5/8. A no for me !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8