Manly chase James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, I hope Matai's surgery was a complete success, and he is in the centres with Walker for next year, with hopefully a 1-2 year extension after that.

Imagine Matai without his consistent neck problems !

If Matai is considering retirement, then I'd be ok with exploring this option. Roberts / Taufua, getting fed the ball from guys like Buhrer would be fantastic.

Well, I hope Matai's surgery was a complete success, and he is in the centres with Walker for next year, with hopefully a 1-2 year extension after that.

If Matai is considering retirement, then I'd be ok with exploring this option. Roberts / Taufua, getting fed the ball from guys like Buhrer would be fantastic.

Agree, can't help but dream Matai can make it back for one more season. Would take him over Roberts even if he was on one leg.

I'm generally all for 2nd chances and redemption but with @HappilyManly on 4th chances for Roberts.

Agree, can't help but dream Matai can make it back for one more season. Would take him over Roberts even if he was on one leg.

I'm generally all for 2nd chances and redemption but with @HappilyManly on 4th chances for Roberts.
The sad thing is that Roberts' behaviour has not changed in 6 years. He became a new Dad just this year, yet continues with boorish drunken/drug fuelled behaviour. :wondering:

At least Fergie and Duges seemed to have redeemed themselves at their second chance Clubs :clap:

Roberts will just take up everyone's time for little return. Give a newbie a chance, instead of this ingrate @:cool:

I can't see Matai getting a one or two year extension regardless of the surgery outcome. I do hope he is fully fit for a final year in 2017, it's just that his injuries are chronic and I can't see that suddenly a magic procedure will fix it all - I wish it would as he is such a competitor, all heart and fire.

I read that he was fined $20,000 for his latest booze fuelled indiscretion but no suspensions.

Don't clubs usually suspend a player for a week or so when this happens?

Don't the nrl step in and suspend the player if the club hasn't taken, in their view, harsh enough actions?

Or is that only for non super league aligned, non murdoch stabled, non nrl favourites, non qld clubs?

Zak hardaker is looking for a nrl club for next year. Could be a possibility at center if matai doesn't make it back.

I'd be happy seeing Brad Parker given the nod ... or even better buy a good fullback (eg Mead) & put TT back in the centres where he belongs right now

Seriously we don't need another lunatic. We have enough.
As for the Master Coach Bennett he, the broncos and the NRL didn't take any suspension action when the three donkeys Thaiday, Hunt and Boyd we're involved in the night-club toilet scandal. They played the following Friday. The same for Roberts. There's some great insight into this in Shane Webke's book, chapter - Bronco's behaving badly. He was disgusted.
As for the Nrl the difference between wearing maroon and gold or maroon and white is a vast meteor crater.

Corey Norman - 8 week suspension

Mitchell Pearce - 8 week suspension

James Roberts - The result says it all.

Greenturd is a wimp and is destroying the NRL with his inconsistent actions & lack of direction ......

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6