Manly Dugout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good News!!!

Larissa called me this morning and has sorted out some seats in the Jane Try Stand at no charge and has also arranged a visit from a very special guest!! My son will be over the moon on Sunday!!! Incidently, there are sick kids using the Dugout so that is a great thing just badly handled at first, communication wise.

Thank you Larissa and thank you Silvertails for your support!!!

While probably not dealt with in the best way to begin with, it's good to see the club have come up with a fair compromise.

Just on a side note, given the bad publicity the Carney's and Jennings's of the game have provided lately, maybe worthwhile getting some media attention on what the club is doing for these kids on Sunday. Can only help the image of the club and the game.

Outstanding news.
Larissa if there is one thing that I think we can all agree on it is that the club needs to work on their customer service. You do a great job, but you really need to get all front line employees alligned and deliver a unified and positive message.

Good to hear there was a positive resolution to this. Good work picking up the dropped ball and running with it, Larissa.

Anthony, I can't understand why in this situation you weren't told exactly what was going on in the 1st place with the seats, that was bad form from a customer service point of view.

Wowee, Zorba's going to visit???
Just kidding, nice work and great resolution. Hope you guys have a great time

Great work Larrissa in resolving the issue.

I agree that the local paper should write a little column on the kids in the dugout.

Kingy & Hoppa went to Mascot to welcome a 10 yo who is a guest of Manly's this Sunday.
This kid is running the team out. It's his wish from the Starlight Foundation 'Make a wish'. His favourite player? Snake, of course!
The little boy has Diabetes just like his hero.

The story was on the National TV News.
I would suggest he will be the one in the Dugout.

More great news from MWSE.

anthonyb1965 said:
Good News!!!

Larissa called me this morning and has sorted out some seats in the Jane Try Stand at no charge and has also arranged a visit from a very special guest!! My son will be over the moon on Sunday!!! Incidently, there are sick kids using the Dugout so that is a great thing just badly handled at first, communication wise.

Thank you Larissa and thank you Silvertails for your support!!!
Now if you'd been at the Titans game last night, you and the family, as did ours were able sit anywhere we bloody wanted....cause there was hardly any bastard there!!:p(10,230...my ass!)..
Good work Larissa. Hope you and your boy have a great day Anthony.

Bloody Titans have been fudging the figures all year, when we played there in May they claimed 12,000.....would have been flat out being 6000

mosto said:
While probably not dealt with in the best way to begin with, it's good to see the club have come up with a fair compromise.

Just on a side note, given the bad publicity the Carney's and Jennings's of the game have provided lately, maybe worthwhile getting some media attention on what the club is doing for these kids on Sunday. Can only help the image of the club and the game.

Couple of good news item over the weekend:

NRL and Sea Eagles help Black Dog
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/nrl-helps-black-dog/

Eagles back young racer
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/eagles-back-young-racer/

ManlyBacker said:
mosto said:

Couple of good news item over the weekend:

NRL and Sea Eagles help Black Dog
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/nrl-helps-black-dog/

Eagles back young racer
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/eagles-back-young-racer/
Wow i didn't know Cross had been diagnosed with bipolar.
All the best to him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4