Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Lol, you wrote that insult exactly the same time I was writing you a compliment in another thread.

I'm not sure Wheel. You never seemed to have an issue when we were sharing a beer, or hanging at games.

I might be an over arching flog to you, but at least I don't white ant mates or stab people in the back I know.

Each to their own though. Just hope we'd never be in the trenches together. You'd likely up and run at the first sign of danger. What character.

Thankfully you've ****ed off to QLD so we never have to see each other face to face again.
It was a joke

More of an under arching flog actually @The Wheel j/k@Ryan I think MOD was an outstanding character, and should be brought back in every off season.
Unfortunately a lot of big mouths have an opinion on me, they liked me more as MOD, or they liked me more as Ryan despite being exactly the same person.

I really don't care what people think, as I'll be who I am, and won't pander to anyone's crap or demands.

I'll continue to defend anyone who's bagged or told to piss off from the site, or club, too.

It was a joke
No it wasn't, it was you being nasty. Good for you. If you meant it as a joke you'd have put a winkie in or something. Double question marks indicates forcing the point.

I was trying to suggest how great the community is here.

That's cool @Ryan MOD was an interesting addition to the forum. Yes I understand it was @Ryan ,however I believe that MOD had a more assertive and blunter approach to some topics (and posters), and that this approach was well received by some, and not so much by others. MOD was definitely never boring. Anyway, you just keep being you, as either @Ryan or @merchantofdoom, or whatever floats your boat at the time.

No it wasn't, it was you being nasty. Good for you.
Not trying to get in here and its not related to this, but are you ok dude. We are not mates but have posted on sites for years. Lately seems a bit out of character,

you be you mate, no judgement but i think you need a breath mate. your more sensitive than you make out. Go manly . Relax and let others fix **** for a while

Ryan we both know @The Wheel is a good fellow

He also went of his way to reply that it was a joke

Just take it as a Joke
I like a lot of @The Wheel posts but when you know you may have inadvertently gone a little too far which I am guilty of sometimes myself when you claim joke as a response you usually add a apology or I am sorry mate no offence was intended , but that’s maybe that’s just me.

I like a lot of @The Wheel posts but when you know you may have inadvertently gone a little too far which I am guilty of sometimes myself when you claim joke as a response you usually add a apology or I am sorry mate no offence was intended , but that’s maybe that’s just me.
The Wheel is a good guy and so is Ryan

The Wheel posted it was a joke and to me that is self explanatory

And here is Wally (not hiding in plain sight), along with Arko and the 1966 Sea Eagles, in O’Connell’s second stint at the club:
D44B3A77-6C7C-4EDA-BBA0-16153E804B6C.jpeg

Some famous young faces in there.

Photo from ‘The Sea Eagle has Landed’, by Larry Writer.

The Wheel is a good guy and so is Ryan

The Wheel posted it was a joke and to me that is self explanatory
You are right. I should stay out of this I certainly have nothing against the wheel but at end of the day you can’t tell anybody how they should feel or take something

You are right. I should stay out of this I certainly have nothing against the wheel but at end of the day you can’t tell anybody how they should feel or take something
This is the best attitude you have when you say I have nothing against The Wheel or any one of here

Holding grudges is a cancer that eats the one that holds a grudge

This is the best attitude you have when you say I have nothing against The Wheel or any one of here

Holding grudges is a cancer that eats the one that holds a grudge
Thanks for the wise words mate. A grudge is strong word I wouldn’t associate with a forum like this but some do To be honest though there are few ( only a few) I don’t think much of as far as their site persona goes most likely very nice people in the flesh. So to be perfectly honest I would be dishonest if I used the words you suggested. Honesty is also important. You should say what you mean.

Thanks for the wise words mate. A grudge is strong word I wouldn’t associate with a forum like this but some do To be honest though there are few ( only a few) I don’t think much of as far as their site persona goes most likely very nice people in the flesh. So to be perfectly honest I would be dishonest if I used the words you suggested. Honesty is also important. You should say what you mean.
A grudge is a strong word and a useless emotion that consumes the person that holds the grudge

Holding a grudge is like drinking acid that burns away your insides

and the more grudges you hold the more you keep sipping that acid down your throat

Accept we are all different
Forgive
Forget
and carry on loving our legendary club
Because Manly is the reason we are all here and exist
All Glory goes to our Legendary club
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12