Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Unfortunately a lot of big mouths have an opinion on me, they liked me more as MOD, or they liked me more as Ryan despite being exactly the same person.

I really don't care what people think, as I'll be who I am, and won't pander to anyone's crap or demands.

I'll continue to defend anyone who's bagged or told to piss off from the site, or club, too.
The People’s Champ!

😂

Geez you make it hard for yourself ryan. Every thread, every perceived slight. Like a dog at a bone. Three weeks ago you were the most belligerent poster on here.

Does that make you feel better about yourself putting other people down and demeaning them? What kind of person are you? Just nasty man. Hope you're proud of yourself.

Know what though? As belligerent a person as you are, I'd STILL go into bat, for even you if someone was having a dig.
Ah shaddap-a-you face.

It was a joke
The MoD doesn’t do “jokes”.

CF522B37-44C7-4C1C-88B5-CE376CA2DAAA.jpeg

I was there for both of those , still feel the pain 40 years later.

But 97 is the one I just can’t stomach.
Yeah been to them all since 1976 except 2007 , only because my Dad died a week before. 1983 and 2013 kill me the most. '97 sucked too but it was a super league disrupted season anyway with only half the teams.

As to the title thread “ in crises “ I wonder wether we’ve now moved past that , should it be “ crises averted “.

Because sure as **** if we changed nothing from 2022 to 2023 we’d be bottom 4 for sure.

By the way we may still be there anyway but I bet we’ll start to see some improvements by years end.

As to the title thread “ in crises “ I wonder wether we’ve now moved past that , should it be “ crises averted “.

Because sure as **** if we changed nothing from 2022 to 2023 we’d be bottom 4 for sure.

By the way we may still be there anyway but I bet we’ll start to see some improvements by years end.
Media hacks like blowhard Hadley, Weirdler and Kunt will perpetrate the "Manly crisis" theme for as long as the moronic masses continue to lap it up.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8