"Manly push boundaries. Parramatta are disciplined"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about Gutho swinging arm to Tuipulotus face when he was scoring the try? It should have been a possible 8 point try and sin bin...

1653382948173.png

Those attending these NRL sessions are toadies. They are bootlickers employed by the NRL who would lose their job if they asked a difficult question.

This is the real issue, the NRL can control the narrative and any questions are plants so nothing controversial or difficult is ever asked and the answers are also canned.

Simply put the whole "show" is a complete sham.
You left out lickspittles and browntongues.

Speaking of lickspittles, Andrew Abdo.

Come on down, Andrew.

Last edited:
Not related to Manly but relevant JWH blowing up cause he gets targeted yes he is ill disciplined but refs will make a different call on him compared to another player it’s called bias and it happens and it happens with teams as we all can see watching Manly
JWH is a protected species, sure he gets cited a lot but hardly ever suspended. He should have copped at least a game or 2 for what he did, he's an absolute giant and to have him all pumped up and literally standing over the ref while screaming at him - and gets, what, a $1000 fine or something? That sends a messsage that it's not too bad and no doubt there'll be more than a few teenage kids playing park footy who got that message. It's hard enough attracting decent people to become referees as it is, so why would the governing body effectively punish that kind of intimidating behaviour with a feather? I don't get it. It is similar to what James Graham did and from memory he copped a suspension.

The whole coaching of the refs and highlighting certain teams and players is an absolute joke. A referee is supposed to be impartial and should never go into a game with any preconceived notion that this player is going to commit offence A. In any other field that would be called bias. Why is this allowed to happen in the NRL?

I also have to agree with @niccipops about the over sensationalizing of the sport to gain ratings. Wasn't it once a thing where commentators were there to guide and to inform but the sport did the talking. I have to agree, Nicci. I, for one, would love to just watch a game of footy.

Honestly it’s bordering on match fixing these days and everyone I talk to can see it and many ( especially my age ) are walking away from watching the game.
I am one of those. I even let my membership lapse after more than 20 years. I'm done with it, next step will be to sell all of my memorabilia.

At some point, perhaps very soon, that statement will blow back on the ex-Superleague ref - reinforcing the stupidity of this fool.

Taking a referees' side for a moment:
There are too many tasks he/she is being asked to perform.
The only two tasks that matter are (1.) counting, and announcing, tackles, and (2) trying to get decisions correct by ruling what they see.
Why impose on refs:
1. The need to memorise all of the players' names? Just tell them to turn around and refer to them by their number
2. Tell them whether the type of tackle is a 'surrender', 'dominant' or 'milking'
3. Warning players when they are offside, or not square etc.
4. Reminding captains that they can challenge a decision. Surely a captain doesn't need to be prompted?
A referee is not a coach. He/she shouldn't be barking orders/advice throughout the match. I am amazed that any of them still have a voice left after the 80-minutes shouting show.
Make a referee's job more simple and there is greater chance he/she will be able to concentrate on the important tasks.

Taking a referees' side for a moment:
There are too many tasks he/she is being asked to perform.
The only two tasks that matter are (1.) counting, and announcing, tackles, and (2) trying to get decisions correct by ruling what they see.
Why impose on refs:
1. The need to memorise all of the players' names? Just tell them to turn around and refer to them by their number
2. Tell them whether the type of tackle is a 'surrender', 'dominant' or 'milking'
3. Warning players when they are offside, or not square etc.
4. Reminding captains that they can challenge a decision. Surely a captain doesn't need to be prompted?
A referee is not a coach. He/she shouldn't be barking orders/advice throughout the match. I am amazed that any of them still have a voice left after the 80-minutes shouting show.
Make a referee's job more simple and there is greater chance he/she will be able to concentrate on the important tasks.
Still doesnt explain why a referee can penalise one side 11 times (i.e. every 7.5 minutes) and virtually ignore the other side.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8