Manly Sea Eagle v Gold Coast Titans [Round 19 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The ungainly michaels is hilarious to watch. Bonus, I actually get to see his uncoordination in action today live! I figured I'd never get the opportunity as he hasn't spent a lot of time in 1st grade lately. The player most likely to trip over his own feet...

Shoe1 said:
The ungainly michaels is hilarious to watch. Bonus, I actually get to see his uncoordination in action today live! I figured I'd never get the opportunity as he hasn't spent a lot of time in 1st grade lately. The player most likely to trip over his own feet...

Wait till he's under the high ball...that's his forte :p

wombatgc said:
Shoe1 said:

Wait till he's under the high ball...that's his forte :p

Never laugh or under estimate at an ugly duckling. One turned into our former treasurer

10 bucks on big Brenton for first try scorer, we know he can break the line, they are missing myles mopping up in the middle, playing his old club and he is due a try.

51/1 get on.

Snake is playing very well today, he has to be the most important player in our team by a long way.

Bill Harrigan - "The Titans were offside but it didn't affect the play so they shouldn't have been penalised". Offside is offside dickhead......

I hate to be negative but there is no way we are in the same league as the top 3 teams, our ballhandling is plain horrible at times. We should be putting the Titans to the sword with only 12 players but instead we concede a try...

**** me, why do we let teams like this off the hook, should have put them away by now.

Thank god for that, Horo.

Manly is just showing no respect to the Titans, really seems like they are on 3rd gear believing they have already won.

Games like these really give me the ****s, as we should be doing this easily after that first half but let teams back in and make it close

Roger said:
Games like these really give me the ****s, as we should be doing this easily after that first half but let teams back in and make it close

Me too, our for and against could be so much better.

Any injuries to report ? Happy with a win regardless, tooves will be workin on our defence during the week!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7