Manly Sea Eagle v Gold Coast Titans [Round 19 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bennyeagle said:
Any injuries to report ? Happy with a win regardless, tooves will be workin on our defence during the week!

Matai went off injured for a bit. Came back on and finished the game.

Otherwise no injuries.

Matai came back on? dont think so, pretty sure he left with a hip injury and didnt return. Can only hope it was a bad cork.

FlyingHigh said:
On the radio they said that Foran was limping for the whole second half.

He limps all the time. But he did get hit late in the first half. Don't think it was a leg problem though.

Ceagle said:
Matai came back on? dont think so, pretty sure he left with a hip injury and didnt return. Can only hope it was a bad cork.

Geez I'm dumb. I finished watching the Stream then watched the delayed game assuming matai was back on. I need sleep. :(

Matai was standing, cheering his Manly mates on the whole time :huh:, so the injury should not be too bad.

Plus they have till Monday to get over the niggles :angel:

Matty's left eyebrow has split open again :-/ He carried it all last year, but it just seems to split each game :(

Great to watch the Manly win, although they did make it hard on themselves in the second half ;)

Congratulations to Skinner on his inaugural Manly try :angel:

Snake - mesmerizing and scintillating - a real privilege to watch a master in action :heart:
Where is the 'I want to Root Brett Stewart' Thread when you need it :p

Don't know if the TV showed it, but 2V owes millions to the Swear Jar again :p
Funny to see him lose it after the intercept try, but it shows that he loves Manly as much as we Fans:angel:

Good win, always love a Sunday at Brookie in the sun. The try they scored from the G.Stewart grubber was bad luck and live I thought their 2nd was forward but..... an 18 point win is nothing to sneeze at.

Ceagle said:

Matai is ok. I was at the game and he wanted to come back on but in the end Tooves gave him and Choc a well earned rest. Will be right for next week.

It's a pity that Killer forgot to bring his goal kicking boots to the game again :s

Im always wary putting much emphasis on these games.We did what we had to and played some nice attacking football.Despite the cab driver and Gould talking up the Titans we had them well covered all the way despite lapses in concentration. Killer forgot his boots again and 2 of their tries came off a kick and an intercept so we defended ok.

The top 3 definitely have us well covered in terms of maintaining intensity but the one advantage which isn't mentioned often is we know how to win big games under pressure.Souths and Rooster need to prove that,Storm obviously don't.

In terms of standard at the moment there is a definite gap between the top 3 and us but the gap between us and 5th is enormous.

At least we are scoring points now and looking threatening with the ball in hand compared to a month or so back. Hopefully we are building.

Another team, another domination by Manly. Even when they started coming back, I thought we had it all in the bag. Good job lads !!

3rd best attack and the 3rd best defense in the NRL. Not bad for a team thats too old and slow and injured.

One of those matches we were always going to win. They are the most annoying ones to lose, so it was good we went on with the win!

Also the last few weeks may have provided some mental respite from the constant intensity of close games. We will be back in intense mode in time for the finals.

HappilyManly said:
Matai was standing, cheering his Manly mates on the whole time :huh:, so the injury should not be too bad.

Plus they have till Monday to get over the niggles :angel:

Matty's left eyebrow has split open again :-/ He carried it all last year, but it just seems to split each game :(

Great to watch the Manly win, although they did make it hard on themselves in the second half ;)

Congratulations to Skinner on his inaugural Manly try :angel:

Snake - mesmerizing and scintillating - a real privilege to watch a master in action :heart:
Where is the 'I want to Root Brett Stewart' Thread when you need it :p

Don't know if the TV showed it, but 2V owes millions to the Swear Jar again :p
Funny to see him lose it after the intercept try, but it shows that he loves Manly as much as we Fans:angel:
yeah skinner looks the goods,Lawrence better hurry up and score ,otherwise he,ll be doin the nudie run,it,ll be a quick one,lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2