Manly Sea Eagles need to tell coach Geoff Toovey where he stands

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like Zorba and the Penn's are still cleaning house of any Quantum remnant's. Perhaps that's why DCE was given a time limit and nothing similar has been mentioned to Foz.

Penn's and Zorba don't have the gut's 2 sack a club lege
The issues are with Zorba and Tooves. What Zorba wants, Zorba gets, now that his family are in control.

Zorba wouldn't be involved in all theses shenanigans would he? Surely not

Zorba wouldn't be involved in all theses shenanigans would he? Surely not

I'm well out of the loop these days, my " insider " got sacked but @lovefooty ( who is a sponsor I believe ) said that yes Zorba has the daggers out for 2V, And anyone else who was " close" to the old regime .

Mary Finkelson probably was one if those casualties.

There would be no doubt that Penn would want Ha$ler back, not sure if he can break his contract but you can bet that's the end game.

Again I say, zero inside knowledge , only from what I have read on here .

I'm well out of the loop these days, my " insider " got sacked but @lovefooty ( who is a sponsor I believe ) said that yes Zorba has the daggers out for 2V, And anyone else who was " close" to the old regime .

Mary Finkelson probably was one if those casualties.

There would be no doubt that Penn would want Ha$ler back, not sure if he can break his contract but you can bet that's the end game.

Again I say, zero inside knowledge , only from what I have read on here .

Yeah it appears he's a bitter old man

Vespa isn't very Parra. Maybe more a Bondi thing. Foz definitely off to the Chooks

I want the CEO doing the contracts but I want the coach telling the CEO who he needs to get and what he'd be prepared to spend to get it. If the story about Kelly and Tooves having a blue about Tom Burgess is true then IMO Kelly has too much power.

It's only a newspaper article so I don't take too much of what it says seriously, but if there ever was any truth to it and Toovey got shafted, they will not be getting another cent out of me for merchandise or memberships

As much as I hope there is nothing to this article I think that is just wishful thinking. There is too much smoke for this to have no credibility at all.

Yeah it appears he's a bitter old man

Zorba was running around telling everyone before xmas that 2v days were numbered. Just to give you insight in how involved zorba is , he was seen sitting in the coaches box in sg ball and other junior grades telling coaches what they should be doing. 2v is still telling him to take a hike but Zorba has joe yes man kelly now doing his bidding. In 1 season they will wreck this club and its culture and it will take years to get it back. A 10 year mother hood statement by Penn wont help or fool all of us.

Toovey is everything manly is

Small, powerful and full of pride, not afraid of controversy nor being disliked

He never played for another club here or in England and if they fire him I'll be reluctant to spend another dime for the club

This time I don't get the anger. Joe Kelly didn't leak to the media that the contract had been withdrawn, Orr did. Please, someone tell me what else Kelly & the club have done to white ant Toovey.

The politics of Manly should be a Harvard business case study!

Poor old 2V will no doubt be shafted before his contract is up. This seems clear as day given the reports on the messiah offer and the neglect informing him of the DCE contract withdrawal.

He is definitely on the outer, but there is no immediate replacement for 2015 that would be palatable to Penn or the 2 darlings DCE and FOZ.

A year is long enough to stich up (i.e. throw money) at Des or the Messiah to break their contracts, and with that 2V will in all probability be shafted out.

2V doesn't take ****, doesn't tow the line, speaks his mind, and in all probablilty has a lot of the "angry little man" syndrome in him.

Can't see that working for long all under Fatba the greek or the Penns.

He is the weakest link now.

If Toovey gets turfed then they may as well change our emblem, team colours and club location so that the great Sea Eagles legacy can be immortalised. They don't get more Manly than the likes of Beaver or Tooves and Toovey has not put one foot wrong as coach. He was one Shayne Hayne away from being a premiership winning coach by now.

This fellow from the South Joe Kelly needs to pull his head in.
He arrives at a club clearly in social crisis and just hops on board with his corporate gabble , powerpoints, and 10-point plans while disrespecting Geoff Toovey.
Maybe this guy missed the lesson in school but he should look at what he inherited. Get everyone involved and make it about the football and the people, not just profit.
Unimpressed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6