Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors Round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the referees let the Warriors have forward passes & lay all over tackles like they did tonight they could still win the grand final.

Manly are not what they were in 2011 but by goodness the officials are giving Manly NOTHING in 2012.

Have a listen back to the video. The refs are yelling at Manly tacklers BY NAME in every tackle. Listen out when the Warriors are tackling & you might notice some difference.

If the referees let the Warriors have forward passes & lay all over tackles like they did tonight they could still win the grand final.

Manly are not what they were in 2011 but by goodness the officials are giving Manly NOTHING in 2012.

Have a listen back to the video. The refs are yelling at Manly tacklers BY NAME in every tackle. Listen out when the Warriors are tackling & you might notice some difference.

RE: wtf is going on?

Why people want to rip into the team even before the game is over is beyond me. One thing we know about this group of players is that theyre never beaten. Gutsy win tonight and could well kick start the season.

Why people want to rip into the team even before the game is over is beyond me. One thing we know about this group of players is that theyre never beaten. Gutsy win tonight and could well kick start the season.

the mauler said:

except against the Knights....and Penrith......maybe also the Titans.

the mauler said:

except against the Knights....and Penrith......maybe also the Titans.

I have been a massive fan of Whare but honestly think he has lacked decisiveness at the back in the past couple of games.

Earlier in the year he was chiming in nicely, maybe I am comparing his excellent games at centre and wing and a couple of highlight plays at 1 with the reality of stepping into Snakes shoes. But still he looks a bit hesitant to attack and to run that support line up the middle.

Great game after a physical performance last week.

I have been a massive fan of Whare but honestly think he has lacked decisiveness at the back in the past couple of games.

Earlier in the year he was chiming in nicely, maybe I am comparing his excellent games at centre and wing and a couple of highlight plays at 1 with the reality of stepping into Snakes shoes. But still he looks a bit hesitant to attack and to run that support line up the middle.

Great game after a physical performance last week.

thought wolfie did well to play himself back into the game tonight. After that dropped bomb and letting Manu in, he shopwed a lot of character to get back in and have a go

thought wolfie did well to play himself back into the game tonight. After that dropped bomb and letting Manu in, he shopwed a lot of character to get back in and have a go

When in the opposition 20 they seem lost. Still confident they can build and be a threat come finals if all fit

When in the opposition 20 they seem lost. Still confident they can build and be a threat come finals if all fit

It's so frustrating watching them play at the moment due to the silly errors and forced plays. We were spoilt last yr. and with pretty much the same team we expect nothing less than last yrs effort. Unfortunately injuries, suspensions and change of coach disrupted the season.

We know this team is capable of winning the grand final but it is hard not to be negative when we see their efforts against teams like Parra, penrith etc.

Hopefully we get Snake back next week and we can put a few wins together before the semis.

It's so frustrating watching them play at the moment due to the silly errors and forced plays. We were spoilt last yr. and with pretty much the same team we expect nothing less than last yrs effort. Unfortunately injuries, suspensions and change of coach disrupted the season.

We know this team is capable of winning the grand final but it is hard not to be negative when we see their efforts against teams like Parra, penrith etc.

Hopefully we get Snake back next week and we can put a few wins together before the semis.

wombatgc said:
The look on the players faces congratulating Lyon at the end makes me think, this could be the game that kicks the boys in the arse and the GF.

Yep, maybe this was the kind of game we needed to rediscover our attack. Remember how much fun scoring tires is, boys?
Thought Foran was brilliant. Love his will to win.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8