Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors Round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombatgc said:
The look on the players faces congratulating Lyon at the end makes me think, this could be the game that kicks the boys in the arse and the GF.

Yep, maybe this was the kind of game we needed to rediscover our attack. Remember how much fun scoring tires is, boys?
Thought Foran was brilliant. Love his will to win.

RE: wtf is going on?

Snake is the key. He has the speed between the ears and on the turf to straighten or connect without too much lateral movement those plays that looked threatening tonight.

We will do the cows next week third ton always tries too hard against us.

Snake is the key. He has the speed between the ears and on the turf to straighten or connect without too much lateral movement those plays that looked threatening tonight.

We will do the cows next week third ton always tries too hard against us.

AshfieldBazza said:
What a comeback ! feel for Warriors big time losing a 2nd game in a row like that. The left side was potent but admit the warriors had the centre go off after injury

I don't feel sorry for them at all. What about their supporters booing Jason King off when he was injured?:mad:

Phantar said:
I wish Lyon would yell at some of his teammates when they stuff up. Freddy Jones did. Or just punch some of his teammates out at halftime. Maybe that might motivate them.

Looks like Jamie took my advice.

AshfieldBazza said:
What a comeback ! feel for Warriors big time losing a 2nd game in a row like that. The left side was potent but admit the warriors had the centre go off after injury

I don't feel sorry for them at all. What about their supporters booing Jason King off when he was injured?:mad:

Phantar said:
I wish Lyon would yell at some of his teammates when they stuff up. Freddy Jones did. Or just punch some of his teammates out at halftime. Maybe that might motivate them.

Looks like Jamie took my advice.

Elvis Presley said:
DCE is playing crap
Wolfman has no power or strong surges in his runs anymore
Foran is probably thinking he should have joined the dogs
Lussick is not NRL standard.
Harrison, whare, oldfield are all pretty ordinary players.

Stop denying, we are goooooone........
Toovs is a great guy but time to find a new coach.
Mate can't you just leave the building.

Elvis Presley said:
DCE is playing crap
Wolfman has no power or strong surges in his runs anymore
Foran is probably thinking he should have joined the dogs
Lussick is not NRL standard.
Harrison, whare, oldfield are all pretty ordinary players.

Stop denying, we are goooooone........
Toovs is a great guy but time to find a new coach.
Mate can't you just leave the building.

Jerry1 said:
Truly awful in the first half - truly awful for the second fifteen. Throw it around a bit after that and the warriors fell apart.

Brilliant win but totally crap as well!

How can you describe that.

I think you just did

Jerry1 said:
Truly awful in the first half - truly awful for the second fifteen. Throw it around a bit after that and the warriors fell apart.

Brilliant win but totally crap as well!

How can you describe that.

I think you just did

I think the team has been lacking self belief a fair bit this year..... could this gutsy come from behind win be a turning point for us??

I mean that they've looked a little lost at times when behind this year but tonight they chanced their arm and fortune favoured the brave: perhaps the confidence they've lacked might just be back and now and just maybe the tide has turned!!!

Let the march to the GF begin!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8