Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors Round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the team has been lacking self belief a fair bit this year..... could this gutsy come from behind win be a turning point for us??

I mean that they've looked a little lost at times when behind this year but tonight they chanced their arm and fortune favoured the brave: perhaps the confidence they've lacked might just be back and now and just maybe the tide has turned!!!

Let the march to the GF begin!!

I couldn't post last night.... Too frustrated at first, then relieved. I've just read much of the comments and it brought it all back. To sit thru the first half was bad enough at home but I felt for the supporters that were at the game. It's ridiculous how much they miss Brett. Whare has a good go and brings different options but they are so used to playing with Brett and without him, both attack and defense are disjointed.

Anyway they won so its a happy Sunday for a change. They really needed the lift they'll get from a "come from behind" win on the road. That will get them buzzing and looking forward to training and next weeks game against the Cowboys. Good win....happy.

I couldn't post last night.... Too frustrated at first, then relieved. I've just read much of the comments and it brought it all back. To sit thru the first half was bad enough at home but I felt for the supporters that were at the game. It's ridiculous how much they miss Brett. Whare has a good go and brings different options but they are so used to playing with Brett and without him, both attack and defense are disjointed.

Anyway they won so its a happy Sunday for a change. They really needed the lift they'll get from a "come from behind" win on the road. That will get them buzzing and looking forward to training and next weeks game against the Cowboys. Good win....happy.

reading this thread for the first time from about post 60 onwards was hilarious and enlightening.

love the roller coasters.

party on!

edit: hope your missus' finger is ok Jethro. (in a non rude way)

reading this thread for the first time from about post 60 onwards was hilarious and enlightening.

party on!

globaleagle said:

party on!

Thanks globaleagle. She sliced off a section of her right index finger tip about 12mm x 10mm by about 3 to 4mm thick. She was back up to Hervey Bay Hospital this morning (for about 3 and a half hours) to get her dressing changed. They said that it was healing nicely and gave her a medical certificate for the rest of the week but goes back to work on Saturday. She has to change the dressing again on Wednesday and then leave it. They said that it will take a few weeks to heal properly.

globaleagle said:

party on!

Thanks globaleagle. She sliced off a section of her right index finger tip about 12mm x 10mm by about 3 to 4mm thick. She was back up to Hervey Bay Hospital this morning (for about 3 and a half hours) to get her dressing changed. They said that it was healing nicely and gave her a medical certificate for the rest of the week but goes back to work on Saturday. She has to change the dressing again on Wednesday and then leave it. They said that it will take a few weeks to heal properly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6