Manly Toyota cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did Mauro or Whare play NSW Cup? If not, as I suspect, it shows how much we care about second grade.

NYC beat drugcastle 17 - 16 to get off the bottom of the ladder

3rd win of the season and second in a few weeks.

hopefully the SG ball guys continue to help the team climb the ladder.

if we can win our last 7 we will come close to making the 8

Fluffy said:
NYC beat drugcastle 17 - 16 to get off the bottom of the ladder

3rd win of the season and second in a few weeks.

hopefully the SG ball guys continue to help the team climb the ladder.

if we can win our last 7 we will come close to making the 8

The sg ball kids havnt played for 2 weeks.

Some of the SG Ball players have been playing. Only those that were in the school boys rep carnival were missing. eg: Clinton G wasn't there but Jake T has been.

Bradza said:
Some of the SG Ball players have been playing. Only those that were in the school boys rep carnival were missing. eg: Clinton G wasn't there but Jake T has been.

He's been there all year unlike Gutherson and Gosling. But from what hes shown this year he will certainly be an NRL prop in the next couple years. Awesome workrate.

It can be difficult predicting whether players make it into the NRL. I did not expect Jorge Taufua to make first grade after 1 good year at Manly in the Toyota cup. Also, I think Jake T has to beat some good competition to get into first grade at manly.

Results don't interest me, but it does appear the boys are improving/learning which is the only thing we should be worried about.

Think we might be the big improvers next year. With some good buys and the fact that most of this team either have played a season or two in NYC or u18s together we might have a 20s team that rivaled the 09 team

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7