Manly Toyota cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Judging a lower grades coaching ability on win/loss is not the way to go. His job should really be about helping players develop and find the ones who are capable of first grade and helping them get there. If he's ticking those boxes then I couldn't care less if the team gets lapped every week.

The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
KaZa said:
Yeh defence is woeful. Not sure willow will have. Job much longer. His coaching last year in nsw cup and now in NYC.. woeful record.

18-14 12 to go

Horrible player and an even worse coach, give Cliffy the 20a and Orford the nsw cup

Horrible player ?

Good to see your player analysis hit the normal heights

If you think Williamson was good then you must have liked him as a bloke because he was omitted from the 08gf side for a reason and a very good one at that

dont let your emotions cloud your judgement

So Lussick is a **** player because he didn't make the GF side last year, Whare must be as well. You also forget to mention that week in week out he was a regular member of the side whilst running at the top of the comp those 2 years, until he got injured

What he did was be the glue in the middle of the park making 40-50 tackles every week, missing very few of them, was always on the spot for the dirty work and to clean up rubbish. His hard work in defence allowed the likes of Menzies, Watmough and Stewart the opportunity to stay out wider and do their thing

No world beater but to say he was horrible when he played over 200 games shows a lack of an idea. You don't have to do the fancy stuff to be a decent NRL player

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
KaZa said:
Yeh defence is woeful. Not sure willow will have. Job much longer. His coaching last year in nsw cup and now in NYC.. woeful record.

18-14 12 to go

Horrible player and an even worse coach, give Cliffy the 20a and Orford the nsw cup

Horrible player ?

Good to see your player analysis hit the normal heights

If you think Williamson was good then you must have liked him as a bloke because he was omitted from the 08gf side for a reason and a very good one at that

dont let your emotions cloud your judgement

So Lussick is a s**t player because he didn't make the GF side last year, Whare must be as well. You also forget to mention that week in week out he was a regular member of the side whilst running at the top of the comp those 2 years, until he got injured

What he did was be the glue in the middle of the park making 40-50 tackles every week, missing very few of them, was always on the spot for the dirty work and to clean up rubbish. His hard work in defence allowed the likes of Menzies, Watmough and Stewart the opportunity to stay out wider and do their thing

No world beater but to say he was horrible when he played over 200 games shows a lack of an idea. You don't have to do the fancy stuff to be a decent NRL player

Our opponents miss his dropped ball after dropped ball, Lussick has been **** this year so that's a piss poor example

Mauro has less flashy **** that this hairbear and other than finding him utterly boring players like him make a team, he was as good as Bailey with alot less talent and alot less skill

The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

He didn't play in that game due to an injury he was carrying, as was reported at the time. Not for some imagined other 'reason'.

From what I understand we don't invest the funds required to be competitive in lower grades.

Could be tough to judge his coaching ability. I doubt he would ever coach NRL though.

I would love to see the ox and beaver heavily involved.

Do you have to complete training to coach at that level?

tookey said:
Maybe Beaver to coach next year

Beaver might be going around again for Catalan next year.

Does anyone know who's coached the Central Coast Centurions this year?
Limited funds and players (after having the goods ones go to NRL clubs) and they managed to finish above some NRL clubs.

Or we could just pick up Parra's u18s one

hope the boys get up tonight, Dragons aren't much chop and our lads have put in some good performances against top teams in recent weeks. Could be time for that 2nd win.The odds are juicy. paying $2.95 for a game with two at the back end of the ladder ain't bad. might check the change floating around in the car and see if i can triple it.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4