Manly Toyota cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
Jethro said:
castle eagle said:
full time score?

Bump
28-26 roosters won with a late penalty.
Manly had a 50metre penalty goal attempt at fulltime that just fell short.

Bad news about the end result but thanks for the update anyway Cambo :)

eagles2win said:
Cameron said:
eagles2win said:
Sorry Cam have to disagree NZ last year had all three grades in the GF.
And will eventually win a title due to this depth.
What depth like that means is competition for positions - healthy for a NRL side.

but have they yet. Their no certs to win a title just because of their lower grade success.

look at the dogs they went back to back in NSW cup a couple of years back and got nothing for it.

Winning minor grade titles are only important to clubs who can't win in first grade.

The other thing that happens now with NYC being on TV players are hyped up and the roosters and bulldogs of the comp go and poach other clubs NYC teams, think Maria Hargreves and Tasi.

Its about getting 3 - 4 coming up every couple of years, you dont want to be successful every year because you wont keep the kids and you end up being a feeder club for everyone else.

Yes clubs will buy these players but I see the Warriors like a hydra take one head(player) and another three will take his place.

Look at the Maloney situation for them most clubs would have fallen to an eels like position once they found out he was going to the Roosters next year but they have a handy 5/8 waiting the wings that played 20s with Johnson and also have Thomas Leuluai to come from Wigan.

You can still only have 25 in your top squad, regardless of the quality. And there is no guarantee that a player will come up from a good reserve team and dominate.

Not many potential first graders. Trabojevic and the Mammone fella look good.. that's bout it. Where's gutherson and big fabian

18-10 penrith 22 to go

Yeh defence is woeful. Not sure willow will have. Job much longer. His coaching last year in nsw cup and now in NYC.. woeful record.

22-14 12 to go

Jennings younger brother looks a talent

KaZa said:
Yeh defence is woeful. Not sure willow will have. Job much longer. His coaching last year in nsw cup and now in NYC.. woeful record.

18-14 12 to go

Horrible player and an even worse coach, give Cliffy the 20a and Orford the nsw cup

See this 20s team like the Titans in the NRL they have signs of a good team. But lack the size of the other teams.
Jennings brother will probably follow his older brother to where he goes

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ejwm1q

Can someone forge or change Josh Drinkwater's birth certificate for next year?
Think we'll have a good team next year

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2sikq3

There has been some encouraging signs.Last few games have been a big improvement. We pushed Penrith and Canberra all the way and they are top 4 teams Raiders are 1st at moment.I think we will win a few games and get off the bottom and there are a couple of big lads in the forwards who could be good 1st graders in a couple of years.

was hoping that 'just around the corner' win the boys seem to be heading towards would've been on the weekend, laid a few bob on em at $6.84 i think they were paying. beers would've been on me. now after the 1st grade loss, i'm searching the house for dregs and coins to get me by this week..

The Eagle said:
KaZa said:

18-14 12 to go

Horrible player and an even worse coach, give Cliffy the 20a and Orford the nsw cup

Horrible player ?

Good to see your player analysis hit the normal heights

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
KaZa said:

18-14 12 to go

Horrible player ?

Good to see your player analysis hit the normal heights

If you think Williamson was good then you must have liked him as a bloke because he was omitted from the 08gf side for a reason and a very good one at that

dont let your emotions cloud your judgement

Willow was terrible. He'd slip into the fetal position as soon as a defender touched him. Up there with Daniel Heckenberg & Martin Lang with his variation in attack.

I'd say Willow's coaching career is up there with some of the worst ever seen. In his professional career, he's coached 32 games. He has won 9 of those at a win% of 28.125%

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4