Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
lolol........Mark if I stop being optimistic then I have nothing to look forward to!! I feel good about this game albeit nervous.

The Donks were due a loss, trouble for us that was last game.

The only saving grace is they may take us really easy ( I mean look at the bookies odds ) and get caught with their pants down ( mind you that's been happening to us for years).

Who knows, I guess it ain't over until it's over!!

I am hoping for a victory but am extremely nervous due to our form and the amount of injuries. You never know though. We gave them an old fashioned smiling on the Central Coast last year.

No doubt the effort will be there as it has been all year but going from the team lists this could be quite ugly. The Broncos had their off game last round. They will be on their game Saturday.
I would rather play them when they are off rather than when they are red hot . I think we are getting them at the right time . Time for a Manly win !

I would rather play them when they are off rather than when they are red hot . I think we are getting them at the right time . Time for a Manly win !

Mate - calling it here (and I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude), but I actually think you are this teams absolute most loyal & best supporter. You never waiver mate, and the biggest thing, you put your money where your mouth is, without BS, and get behind us no matter what.

You're a credit to this club mate.

Me, on the other hand, they could probably do without ;)

We have not one but 5 players who have the skill and the ability to win this game on their own . DCE Killer Tapau Walker and Tom T who is a chance to play. This alone should give some of you blokes a hard- on to think we can win this game.

We have not one but 5 players who have the skill and the ability to win this game on their own . DCE Killer Tapau Walker and Tom T who is a chance to play. This alone should give some of you blokes a hard- on to think we can win this game.

I consider myself a realist, most say a habitual pessemist, so I wouldn't want to buck the trend there, and say I'll be happy if we can keep the loss to < 30.

Bank it mate. We are Goooorn.

I consider myself a realist, most say a habitual pessemist, so I wouldn't want to buck the trend there, and say I'll be happy if we can keep the loss to < 30.

Bank it mate. We are Goooorn.

I think we are gone but I think the loss of McCullough, Blair and Glenn means it won't be as one sided as you might think. Their bench is very inexperienced.

We will still lose, but I don't think by anywhere near 30 points.

Mate - calling it here (and I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude), but I actually think you are this teams absolute most loyal & best supporter. You never waiver mate, and the biggest thing, you put your money where your mouth is, without BS, and get behind us no matter what.

You're a credit to this club mate.

Me, on the other hand, they could probably do without ;)
Thats not true . You are as loyal and as passionate as the rest of us on here feathered friend and that is why you are on this site like the rest of us .
I can see where you are coming from . I can see our injuries and the way we have been performing . But i can also see what we are capable of . We are like a time bomb fueled with atomic players like DCE TAPAU KILLER WALKER TOM T who can explode at any given time and destroy any team .

RLW journalists up to their usual high standards.....

Late mail:
Sea Eagles: Both Brett Stewart and Steve Matai have been ruled out but in some better news Tom Trbojevic could play if he passes a late fitness test. Dylan Walker (hip, ribs) and Jake Trbojevic (ruled out for City) are both expected to play. Brett Stewart (hamstring) is also hopeful of making a return. Apisai Koroisau (ribs) and Jamie Buhrer (broken thumb) are an outside chance to come into the 17.

Brett Stewart has been ruled out but is also hopeful of making a return.

Manly 22 Broncos 18
FTS - Parcell
MOTM - DCE

Broncs are due for a loss, we've had a well overdue break. The boys will be fresh and come out strong early. Expect big games from the superstars in front of 50000 - DCE, Lyon and Taupau.

Manly have agreed to make this a fair contest to give Brisbane a chance at their usual home ground.

Seeing as they can't select Blair, Glenn and McCullough, we have agreed not to play Stewart, Taufua, Matai or Koroisau with a chance of Tommy and Ferris joining them (as its a Brisbane 'away' game we are required to rule out more players than they have to).

Manly 22 Broncos 18
FTS - Parcell
MOTM - DCE

Broncs are due for a loss, we've had a well overdue break. The boys will be fresh and come out strong early. Expect big games from the superstars in front of 50000 - DCE, Lyon and Taupau.
A great value bet is Manly win into Parcell a try anytime ....25/1
Get On!!

Is there a bigger knob jockey on the planet than Tenterfield Billy?.... Um, no there isn't......
QUEENSLAND’s most passionate Origin servant Billy Moore has warned Daly Cherry-Evans to brace for a fresh public backlash in Saturday night’s Broncos blockbuster at Suncorp Stadium.
Cherry-Evans returns to the Suncorp venue where he was sensationally booed by the Queensland public last year after reneging on his Titans deal to remain at Manly.

Now Moore, the Maroons icon synonymous with the famous ‘Queenslander’ chant, admits the NRL’s $10 million man could be verbally lashed again by a 52,500-sellout at Suncorp.

Cherry-Evans will wage a fierce halfback duel with Maroons rival Ben Hunt and Moore believes not even a Manly premiership will see DCE truly forgiven for his contract backflip.

“It will be hostile again,” said Moore, the veteran of 17 Origin matches.
story-fni0cx12-dfe78a0210a965125fcb862970332c46

“Queenslanders have long memories.

“I honestly believe there will always be a stain against Daly Cherry-Evans.

“Even if he captains the Sea Eagles to a title, people will say, ‘That’s right, you were the bloke who dudded the Titans’.
“It was a bad look and that’s why he copped it from the fans last year.

Is there a bigger knob jockey on the planet than Tenterfield Billy?.... Um, no there isn't......
QUEENSLAND’s most passionate Origin servant Billy Moore has warned Daly Cherry-Evans to brace for a fresh public backlash in Saturday night’s Broncos blockbuster at Suncorp Stadium.
Cherry-Evans returns to the Suncorp venue where he was sensationally booed by the Queensland public last year after reneging on his Titans deal to remain at Manly.

Now Moore, the Maroons icon synonymous with the famous ‘Queenslander’ chant, admits the NRL’s $10 million man could be verbally lashed again by a 52,500-sellout at Suncorp.

Cherry-Evans will wage a fierce halfback duel with Maroons rival Ben Hunt and Moore believes not even a Manly premiership will see DCE truly forgiven for his contract backflip.

“It will be hostile again,” said Moore, the veteran of 17 Origin matches.
story-fni0cx12-dfe78a0210a965125fcb862970332c46

“Queenslanders have long memories.

WTF is this crap............!! Unbelivable the amount of people walking around these downs that look like they have a brain but clearly do not know how to use it.

“I honestly believe there will always be a stain against Daly Cherry-Evans.

“Even if he captains the Sea Eagles to a title, people will say, ‘That’s right, you were the bloke who dudded the Titans’.
“It was a bad look and that’s why he copped it from the fans last year.

WTF is this crap...........!!

Unbelivable the amount of people walking around these days that look like they have a brain but clearly do not. And instead have a wind tunnel between their ears. Billy Moore is an obvious example of a living wind tunnel head.....!

Pathetic comments by a pathetic man.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14