Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yes, all mostly Broncos fans, a few less Cowboys fans, and a sprinkle of Storm and Eagle fans.

One of the best games I ever attended was a night game 12 and a half years ago at Brookie in the driving rain in front of 3k odd fans against The Cowboys.

Missus was about 8 months pregnant as well.

Anyone remember that game? We may have not been a great team at that point, but boy, we had character, personality and an actual soul if that makes sense.

yeah I was there for that one as well

Re-DCE boo.
I heard Justin Hodges saying similar.
BTW, Billy Moore does have a long memory,
he can recall all the words to the Queenslander chant. ;)

Interesting fact from inside the then Qld side. The rest of the Qld side were embarrassed by Billy's QUEENSLANDER screaming and to this day, many of the other blokes that were in that team consider him a fcukwit.

WTF is this crap...........!!

Unbelivable the amount of people walking around these downs that look like they have a brain but clearly do not. And instead have a wind tunnel between their ears. Billy Moore is an obvious example of a living wind tunnel head.....!

Pathetic comments by a pathetic man.

Now hang on there a minute, Jack! @Moondog is a mate of mine and I'll be stuffed if I'm going to sit here and read sh1t about him....

Oh, sorry mate. I've just read the entire post.

Agree 100%. ;)

We have not one but 5 players who have the skill and the ability to win this game on their own . DCE Killer Tapau Walker and Tom T who is a chance to play. This alone should give some of you blokes a hard- on to think we can win this game.
were farked.... :)

The boo-ing should be addressed by Manly at the highest level.
It is bullying and not in the spirit of the game :mad:

#RUOK
Agree. Given DCE is a Qlder & has played Origin, & the Qld team say they always look after their own, brothers in arms, & all that.
They overlook that for some trivial Titans frog snot.

G'day @BOZO

I snapped a picture of you the other day as you casually glided up the east coast. I waved the Manly flag but you were looking the other way. :)

bozo.jpg

Keep up the good work, brother!!

So Barrett is claiming DCE will lift because of Moores comments. Funnily, Im dubious - do your best DCE. You'll steer us to maybe a 16 point loss instead of a 30+ (maybe).

Comments like this are shameful with a gimme loss.

4 wins, in 10 games Trent. Lift.

Agree. Given DCE is a Qlder & has played Origin, & the Qld team say they always look after their own, brothers in arms, & all that.
They overlook that for some trivial Titans frog snot.
James Roberts walked away from his Titans contract just this year.@:cool:

Boo him for his backflip, as his excuse was that the Titans added a Clause to pay him a bonus, should he become a Rep Player:confused:

At least Chez stayed to keep his wife happy, a local lass. Plus job security for 8 years :)

So Barrett is claiming DCE will lift because of Moores comments. Funnily, Im dubious - do your best DCE. You'll steer us to maybe a 16 point loss instead of a 30+ (maybe).

Comments like this are shameful with a gimme loss.

4 wins, in 10 games Trent. Lift.
To be honest - I don't think Trent is calling the shots. I kinda get the feeling he has a say but the real power is with the old fart pulling the strings... Kinda like you having a go at the waitress coz your steak is underdone.. The farkwit in the kitchen is to blame..

Billy Moore....another example of dummy Queenslanders who can't tell the difference between state and club.

Interesting fact from inside the then Qld side. The rest of the Qld side were embarrassed by Billy's QUEENSLANDER screaming and to this day, many of the other blokes that were in that team consider him a fcukwit.

His big jaw and overbite have their own postcode!

For a stupid looking bloke something stupid would have to come out of his mouth. From the expressions on tooveys face he's thinking shut up billy . ( fox sports).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10